Expection on time for girth gains.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expection on time for girth gains.

I know everyone is very different when it comes to gaining but ON AVERAGE in general how much longer would one expect to PE to get 1/2 inch girth gains compared to a 1/2 length gain.

I'm curious what people have to say about this too. You should tell them what method you're using too. jelqs, pumping etc
    Start: NBPEL: 5.5", BPEL: 6.5", BPFSL: 6 5/8", MEG: 5.4"
    Current: NBPEL: 6 5/8", BPEL: 7 5/8", BPFSL 7.75", MEG: 5.5", Base Girth: 5.75"
    Goal: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Comment

I don't think we've ever all sat down and figured out the average. What would be the sense? You'll get what you work for in the time it takes each individual to acquire gains.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

There's an interesting extrapolation done on our client study here. Note that these stats are the averages of some of our best gainers- not standard averages.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          There's an interesting extrapolation done on our client study here. Note that these stats are the averages of some of our best gainers- not standard averages.
          Thank you, did it list in the data if these people had a set time frame in which they made these gains and if so were they all on the same time frame?

Also I made a post earlier about my new routine and what experienced People here thought about it. I was wondering if u could give me an opinion on what I could tweak.

Comment

Originally posted by Justtrynagrow56 View Post
            Thank you, did it list in the data if these people had a set time frame in which they made these gains and if so were they all on the same time frame?
            The time frame for each member's gains are listed in column F of the spreadsheet.

Originally posted by Justtrynagrow56 View Post
            Also I made a post earlier about my new routine and what experienced People here thought about it. I was wondering if u could give me an opinion on what I could tweak.
            I'll check it out.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

It depends on your genetics. Im pretty sure length is easier to gain than girth. With girth you need decent EQ and take rest days, I see the opposite with length. Everyone is different.

I put on 1 1/4" onto my base girth in three months. 5/8 of that size came within the last two weeks. Unfortunately I didn't gain that much size with everything else, but I did gain 3/8 in length during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
                It depends on your genetics. Im pretty sure length is easier to gain than girth. With girth you need decent EQ and take rest days, I see the opposite with length. Everyone is different.

I put on 1 1/4" onto my base girth in three months. 5/8 of that size came within the last two weeks. Unfortunately I didn't gain that much size with everything else, but I did gain 3/8 in length during that time.
                Those are excellent gains!

Comment

Working...
                X