Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From a grower to a shower & methods of anti turtling

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • From a grower to a shower & methods of anti turtling

    Hi guys,

    Since I am REALLY a grower, my flaccid can be very small, talking like - 2 inches when it's shrinks and even below!
    which really makes no sense in a way, since I do hit the 5.7" fully erect, so really no proportion.

    Anyway, do you have any advice as to what modifications can I do in my trainings in order to convert to a shower?
    It's really important to me, it's about the feeling!


    Also - what methods would you recommend to keep from turtling?
    I have heard about the anti turtle sleeve and encountered many of them on the net - do you recommend on something like that?
    Are there any other methods I am unaware of?

    Thanks
    Started: 29/11/2016
    NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
    BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
    MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
    BEG: 5
    BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
    What the mind thinks the body follows
    My progress log

  • #2
    I was a grower and still am a grower after all my gains. My flaccid size has increased along with my gains but the one thing that I think that improved my hang was stretching my ligs out. This will expose some of the inner penis giving you more visible length in both the erect and flaccid state even if you haven't made any tunica gains.

    I purchased the girth bands from LG hanger and they work very well to help prevent turtling. They are very comfortable and give me a nice hang throughout the day.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

    Comment


    • #3
      Making sure the fat pad is diminished will have a visual effect and help prevent all but the most intense turtlings. Boosting EQ to maximal levels will also help.

      Engaging in activities where you'll be stretching throughout the day (i.e.- extenders, ADS, etc.) will help to counter turtling as well.

      If you're taking any types of stimulants or medications, this can have a negative effect on your penis' condition.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

      The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

      25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        I was a grower and still am a grower after all my gains. My flaccid size has increased along with my gains but the one thing that I think that improved my hang was stretching my ligs out. This will expose some of the inner penis giving you more visible length in both the erect and flaccid state even if you haven't made any tunica gains.

        I purchased the girth bands from LG hanger and they work very well to help prevent turtling. They are very comfortable and give me a nice hang throughout the day.
        By ligs you mean the area close to the base of the penis?
        Also, can you PM me with the link to the girth bands you purchased?
        Started: 29/11/2016
        NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
        BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
        MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
        BEG: 5
        BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
        What the mind thinks the body follows
        My progress log

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Making sure the fat pad is diminished will have a visual effect and help prevent all but the most intense turtlings. Boosting EQ to maximal levels will also help.

          Engaging in activities where you'll be stretching throughout the day (i.e.- extenders, ADS, etc.) will help to counter turtling as well.

          If you're taking any types of stimulants or medications, this can have a negative effect on your penis' condition.
          Well my EQ is second to none, rock solid.
          Also - no medications are taken.

          Regarding extenders and/or ADS, I really haven't found a product that is comfortable and discreet enough to actually go to work with and manage a normal life with. I really wish a product liek that will be invented soon.

          Honest thought - I am a mechanical engineer and have thought about some ways to design a device like that lol
          Although it's NOT an easy thing to design and manufacture.
          Started: 29/11/2016
          NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
          BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
          MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
          BEG: 5
          BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
          What the mind thinks the body follows
          My progress log

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fantastic View Post
            Well my EQ is second to none, rock solid.
            Also - no medications are taken.

            Regarding extenders and/or ADS, I really haven't found a product that is comfortable and discreet enough to actually go to work with and manage a normal life with. I really wish a product liek that will be invented soon.

            Honest thought - I am a mechanical engineer and have thought about some ways to design a device like that lol
            Although it's NOT an easy thing to design and manufacture.
            There are some new passive type extenders which appear to be comfortable, discreet and effective. For some, a simple light sleeve can be helpful.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

            The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

            25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Fantastic View Post
              By ligs you mean the area close to the base of the penis?
              Also, can you PM me with the link to the girth bands you purchased?
              Yes, the ligs run from the base of the penis to the pubic bone.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                There are some new passive type extenders which appear to be comfortable, discreet and effective. For some, a simple light sleeve can be helpful.
                I haven't encountered with these kind of extenders, can you explain about them and send me a link in PM to purchase?

                Thanks
                Started: 29/11/2016
                NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
                BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
                MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
                BEG: 5
                BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
                What the mind thinks the body follows
                My progress log

                Comment


                • #9
                  Fowers!
                  The best exercise for longer and fatter flaccid,I recommend 15-20 min before sleeping.
                  I am also grower and fowers help mw that i sometimes think i am shower.
                  Really great exercise for flaccid size.Also stick with some PE routin,drink a lot water,cup of green tea,do some light JAI strech every time you go on WC,avoid stress or anxiety

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Get your erect size up and your flaccid size should be bigger. You have average erect and flaccid size so it seems normal. My flaccid was 5" when my erect length was 7"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fantastic View Post
                      Well my EQ is second to none, rock solid.
                      Also - no medications are taken.

                      Regarding extenders and/or ADS, I really haven't found a product that is comfortable and discreet enough to actually go to work with and manage a normal life with. I really wish a product liek that will be invented soon.

                      Honest thought - I am a mechanical engineer and have thought about some ways to design a device like that lol
                      Although it's NOT an easy thing to design and manufacture.
                      i have tried multiple and honestly just a nice, soft ace bandage is by far the best. Pretty damn discrete and easy to take off to stretch throughout the day. You can cut it down so you’re not wrapping too many wraps and creating a huge bulge.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        My normal flaccid is around 5", but it still has the ability to turtle to way under 4". You should somehow destroy that ability so it would never turtle.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Fantastic View Post
                          I haven't encountered with these kind of extenders, can you explain about them and send me a link in PM to purchase?

                          Thanks
                          The Stealth model advertised on this forum looks promising.
                          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                          The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                          25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Stealth Innerwear is an inexpensive, effective, discreet & comfortable anti-turteling solution that can be worn 24/7. I highly recommend it for guys who turtle; It's also an effective passive (lighter) tension ADS device when used as part of a regular PE regimen.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X