Uncircumcised penis enlarging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncircumcised penis enlarging

Hey guys, Im uncircumcised and it means i can't pull out my penis glans from skin at all, and when i erect (around 5.6inches) my skin is really stretched, even the penis head is a bit out of my skin, because skin is too short, so if i start to gain length and girth, will I have a longer skin on penis aswell? Idk how it will work because I cant get my penis out of skin so how its going to be longer while my skin is so stretched.
    Maybe i can't grow any length because of that short skin? :/

I can add photos if needed.

Hard to answer this sort of question, but you'd think that the skin would grow with the rest of the penis and accommodate the growth.

Comment

Your glans will eventually have to move out of the skin sooner or later. Either when you masturbate or when having sex. Sex is definitely going to move the glans out of the skin, it happens to uncut guys. The stimulation and thrusting eventually pushes it out. Once it comes out (foreskin gets pulled back) and you repeatedly do this, it will become a habbit. Right now i guess your glans will be too sensitive, overtime even that will normalize. Im uncut too. As you force your glans out repeatedly then skin automatically stretches and everything else follows. Regardless, you can still do length exercises.
      Last edited by mrplayer1984; 02-24-2018, 10:47 PM.
      1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
      31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

Originally posted by mrplayer1984 View Post
        Your glans will eventually have to move out of the skin sooner or later. Either when you masturbate or when having sex. Sex is definitely going to move the glans out of the skin, it happens to uncut guys. The stimulation and thrusting eventually pushes it out. Once it comes out (foreskin gets pulled back) and you repeatedly do this, it will become a habbit. Right now i guess your glans will be too sensitive, overtime even that will normalize. Im uncut too. As you force your glans out repeatedly then skin automatically stretches and everything else follows. Regardless, you can still do length exercises.
        Not sure if u understand me or i cant understand u.
        How is my glans going to get out of skin if im uncircumcised? Theres a piece of skin that holds my penis inside and therefore no matter how i try to pull my skin down or something my penis wont get out of skin. I did masturbate many times already and it didn't change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jebacdisa123321 View Post
          Not sure if u understand me or i cant understand u.
          How is my glans going to get out of skin if im uncircumcised? Theres a piece of skin that holds my penis inside and therefore no matter how i try to pull my skin down or something my penis wont get out of skin. I did masturbate many times already and it didn't change anything.
          Unless you are 10yo or younger, your foreskin should be fully retractable.

IF you cant pull your foreskin back to uncover your glans, you need to go and see a doctor.

Comment

It sounds like you may have a condition known as phimosis. Have it checked by a Dr.

Phimosis | UCSF Department of Urology
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Ot may also be a frenulum that's too short. Or combination of frenulum problem + phimosis. Get a urologist to look at this, you may need surgery.
              My progress thread
              29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
              Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
              Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

I agree with seeing a doctor, also consider that there might be natural methods than you can do if your diagnosis turns out to be phimosis. I'm not an expert, but TLCTugger sells phimosis expansion rings to help cure the condition, this might be an alternative to surgery depending on what your diagnosis is.

Comment

I am uncut and it has not be a problem in my pe, if you stretch or enlarge your penis skin will follow along, I am not sure but I've added 1.5cm standing at 7 inches BPEL now and my skin is looser than ever
                  Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
                  Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
                  Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
                  Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Working...
                  X