Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard should i pull my penis during stretching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard should i pull my penis during stretching?

When i pull out my penis it stops at a point which people call (the lock). If i stretch beyond that point my penis stretches a little and i feel it moving but that requires hard pulls that leave me sore for 3 or 4 days afterwards and i feel like i'm doing more damage than good.
    However, I'm worried that pulling my penis gently and feeling just a bit of stretch won't get me any gains.
    Any thoughts or experiences?

Err on the gentle side; have you conditioned your penis ?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I have weak veins that's why i don't want to apply great pressure over them and damage my erection. I'm wondering if pulling my penis with moderate intensity which makes me feel a little stretch at the base of my shaft will get me gains.

Comment

It's all about your level of conditioning. I stretch with all my power and I'm not even sore at all. That's why I'm on decon break right now.

Comment

When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs and EQ be your guide as to how hard to persue.
          Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

It's a lot about conditioning to how hard you pull. Always ease into a new exercise, and also when increasing intensity.

Comment

Working...
            X