Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does increased length after stretching session permanent or just temporary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does increased length after stretching session permanent or just temporary?

After a stretching session that lasted 20 minutes i got my penis erect and measured it to find that i was 1/4 inch longer.
    Is this permanent or just temporary effect of warming up?

Originally posted by minagzaki View Post
    After a stretching session that lasted 20 minutes i got my penis erect and measured it to find that i was 1/4 inch longer.
    Is this permanent or just temporary effect of warming up?
    Let's wait till tomorrow and measure again so we will se if it was temporary.

Comment

I'm excited haha that's why i can't wait till tomorrow

Comment

99 % change that you won't measure as much tomorrow, so it's partly temporary. But that's very clear sign that you are doing something right in your training session and eventually that 1/4" is permanent.

Comment

I think it's pretty unusual to see that large of an increase after a stretch. Length isn't the same as girth expansion wise. Are you sure your measurements were consistent

Comment

Here's the thing:

Keep your penis at extended length for as long as possible. The more your penis is stretched, the more likely it is to stay in that extended state. The gains will be temporary, if your penis is only temporarily stretched for X amount of time. If your penis is stretched for X amount of time, every day, for months... it will eventually stay this way.

Make sense?

Comment

Yup i measured today and i was 0.5 centimeters longer

Comment

These extender stretches target tunica or ligs ?
                1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
                31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

There's immediate temporary gains after a session. These are not usually "permanent", but they can be made to be with continued effort.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

All gains I made in length have been permanent. Girth on the other hand is a different story

Comment

Assuming you incorporate rest days into your routine, I find it best to measure at the very end of the last rest day before you start your routine again. These measurements should be the truest and everything else considered as potential or temporary gains.
                      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Don't edge as i found out it affects veins and they become weak your penis becomes less engorged with blood during erections and it loses girth

Comment

Edging does the oppoite for me. It keeps all the pipes working in prime condition .
                          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                          Recommended Routine
                          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
                          X