X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnjoe View Post
    Thanks,I'm doing reverse kegel or at least trying to push downwards every time I feel myself clenching.I don't do that many normal kegels but maybe I should stop altogether..
    Think I overdid it with the reverse kegels he other day,next day I felt like to had to urinate all the time and there was some stinging when I did,almost like cystitis or a sti..

Leave a comment:

• Johnjoe
    replied
    Thanks,I'm doing reverse kegel or at least trying to push downwards every time I feel myself clenching.I don't do that many normal kegels but maybe I should stop altogether..

Leave a comment:

• HansTwilight
    replied
    If you think you have PF tension you shouldn't be doing any kegeling.
    The HANS Protocol

Leave a comment:

• Johnjoe
    started a topic Kegel question

Kegel question

Hi all.Just have some questions on kegels etc..I only recently noticed that I've always been clenching my pelvic floor throuhghout the day(not when sitting).I think I've always done it,anyway,I'm starting to have some mild ED issues and think it could be related to too much pelvic tension so looking for some advice..I'm now trying to reverse kegel every time I feel myself clenching,is this a good idea?or could it cause problems from over doing reverse kegels?
    I also do flaccid and semi erect kegels to try improve EQ for the last few months but I don't feel these muscles are any stronger than when I started.If I do a few 10 second erect kegels my EQ drops back to zero really quickly especially without stimulation..should these muscles be able to hold erection longer each time as you train them more?your thoughts would be appreciated.
Working...
X