Not Getting Tissue Expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Getting Tissue Expansion

I've been doing PE for a year now with negligible results. I've gone from the JP90 to some more intense jelqing, all the way to clamped edging and ULIs, and nothing has seemed to provoke any growth. I'm not one to quit, especially after I've put so much time into this already, but I really don't know what the problem is.

One thing I've seen mentioned in people's posts is "tissue expansion". People report having an expanded, fuller penis at the end of a session - particularly girth related exercises. Some have claimed things such as an increase of .5 inches (temporarily) as testament to a good workout.

I don't recall ever expanding that much. Sure, I can see some veins bulging, but I don't recall ever seeing my WHOLE unit expand like the imagery of these posts suggest.

Could my lack of growth be related?
    BPEL - 7.4"
    MEG - 4.9"

Goal - MEG 5.5"

Benzocaine, I'm no expert, but at time I think I've had zero growth and then I check my stats and I'm up nearly 1/4" or more.

Do you keep a log of your starting results and do you measure monthly based on the standard measurements (BPEL, NBPEL, BPFSL, and MEG)? There's a good video here on how to do this "correctly": https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...o-instructions

I just checked your profile and I see you do have stats posted - was your starting length 7.25 BPEL ? Only reason I ask is that it says your goal was 7-8".

Are you only doing girth work, or are you doing length as well? If you're still aiming for length, I'd suggest/recommend hanging. All the advice I've read suggest length first, then girth.

If you're solely after girth and you're not seeing any results with the methods you've posted, I'd personally suggest a consultation with Big Al here: https://www.maleenhancementcoach.com/. It could be that you're not doing something correctly and you need your technique corrected/adjusted, or his team will know of some ideas to assist.
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Look at my signature for UJ and UV exercises. I made the adaptions to the wet jelq and V because I didn't feel they hit my CCs and CS as well as they could. You can make these as intense as you like by the amount of force you use on your grip and the speed of your stroke.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I have to agree with Ellford. You are definitely not doing something right to not only hit a plateau but not see any gains at all - i dont think you need to be an expert to know that. Have a look at some details like your technique, consistency, warm ups, exercises stress level, etc.
        1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
        31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

Something here might help: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
          X