Can An Overweight Person "Jelq"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can An Overweight Person "Jelq"

Also, when you jelq, make sure you are jelqing your entire penis - not just the upper part of the shaft. Start at the very base of your pubic bone and stop directly before the head.
    In this case, wouldn't this exclude overweight men from jelqing, seen as 25% of their penis base (or more) is covered with fat?
    Current:
    16.4CM / 6.4" LENGTH
    13.2CM / 5.2" GIRTH

Starter Goal:
    17CM / 6.8" LENGTH
    15CM / 5.5" GIRTH

Dream Goal:
    18CM / 7.0" LENGTH
    16CM / 6.0" GIRTH

I have that problem, Im 5.3 BPEL, which means that about half of my penis is buried in fat, so erect wise naturally Im like 3.5-4 inches. Thats why Ive postponed my routine to do stretches until I have lost sufficient weight to jelq comfortably. I think its different for every guy, some are like me and have chosen to loose weight to do it properly opting to do stretches as an alternative for now, and some have a shaft long enough to do it even though they are overweight. FOr me, its mostly being able to reach around my massive gut to jelq lol. But I am doing one handed jelqs, which arn't bad for the meantime.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

Even though 25% of your penis is covered by your fatpad you can grab and dig into the fat pad in order to do jelqs.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Yeah, true, I do that with one handed jelqs, and those seem to work fine, but, in my case, it isn't the fatpad thats really the problem, though it is a hinderence, its the massive gut thats in the way of my one arm reaching to hold the other jelqing lol
        "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

Yea I hear that man, I'm just glad that I don't have the same gut I did while I was in high school. Damn O-line jelly belly
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
          X