Uncircumcised Stretching Tutorial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncircumcised Stretching Tutorial?

Hey guys! I'm uncircumcised and I just recently found out that you should pull back your skin while stretching. Is there any tutorials on how to do this?
    I've tried doing it with the skin pushed back but it's really painful so I don't know if i'm doing something wrong.
    Thanks.
    6.7x5

Has gripping without the skin pulled back been working for you all this time? If so why pull the skin back? If not what are the problems you are having?
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      Has gripping without the skin pulled back been working for you all this time? If so why pull the skin back? If not what are the problems you are having?
      Yeah it has been working, i've been growing quite fast doing it actually. I just don't want to grow extra skin since I like the way it currently looks. The problem i'm having is when I pull the skin back and try to stretch it's quite painful in my glans & it's also hard to grip.
      6.7x5

Comment

I don't think you will stretch the skin enough to change the look. You are more likely to run into the opposite problem. If you are making length gains in your tunica and your skin remains the same you could end up with the appearance of having less skin.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Dude dont worry about the skin AT ALL. Your fremulum might be a limiting factor after some time so your skin gets shorter. Pre PE and in the beginning stages of PE I worroed bout skin stretch waaasy too much. Ran into opposite problems like Cavalier said.

Comment

You should still pull the skin back though

Comment

Originally posted by GettingBig2017 View Post
              Hey guys! I'm uncircumcised and I just recently found out that you should pull back your skin while stretching. Is there any tutorials on how to do this?
              I've tried doing it with the skin pushed back but it's really painful so I don't know if i'm doing something wrong.
              Thanks.
              I'm uncut and always pull the skin back then grip below the glans.
              Where is the pain?

Is it due to be too sensitive? Then maybe just need to get used to it.
              Is it due to too tight foreskin? Try using some vitamin E or Aloe on the skin.
              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
              Thread
              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I can't even retract my foreskin at all.

Comment

The chap in the videos is uncut and he grabs the top of his glans with a three fingered grip. I don't find that grip satisfactory, but I am cut.

maxymoon, you need to consult your doctor, and find non surgical ways to stretch your foreskin enough to allow retraction and of course not form a tourniquet at the base of the glans. I believe it is a long process.

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                    Dude dont worry about the skin AT ALL. Your fremulum might be a limiting factor after some time so your skin gets shorter. Pre PE and in the beginning stages of PE I worroed bout skin stretch waaasy too much. Ran into opposite problems like Cavalier said.
                    Okay good, that's great to hear!
                    6.7x5

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                      I don't think you will stretch the skin enough to change the look. You are more likely to run into the opposite problem. If you are making length gains in your tunica and your skin remains the same you could end up with the appearance of having less skin.
                      That's very interesting. I saw a comment somewhere that it takes longer to grow if you don't pull back the skin, is that true?
                      6.7x5

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                        I'm uncut and always pull the skin back then grip below the glans.
                        Where is the pain?

Is it due to be too sensitive? Then maybe just need to get used to it.
                        Is it due to too tight foreskin? Try using some vitamin E or Aloe on the skin.
                        I think it's because it's too sensitive, i'll get use to it though. My main thing now though is the grip, I can only get a grip for a couple of seconds. Do you use anything to get a better grip?
                        6.7x5

Comment

Originally posted by GettingBig2017 View Post
                          That's very interesting. I saw a comment somewhere that it takes longer to grow if you don't pull back the skin, is that true?
                          No. Grab you skin, not the shaft, mid shaft and pull it forward. You will see that it will just pull some of the skin from the pubic area up the shaft with very little resistance. While stretching this skin pulling forward will have no effect whatsoever on the intensity of the stretch.

The only difference between being cut and uncut is that the foreskin on a cut penis is trimmed back to the coronal ridge. The rest of the shaft is the same as an uncut penis. So when making your grip below the glans you are essentially gripping the same shaft skin for both cut and uncut penises. Guys who are cut don't pull this skin back and gain just as well as those who are uncut.

Comment

Which Excercises you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Vijay323 View Post
                              Which Excercises you do?
                              Stretches, Jelqing, Kegels
                              6.7x5

Comment

Working...
                              X