Accidently jizzed while edging :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidently jizzed while edging :(

Am I the only one who feels like I kind of wasted my workout after doing that? Anybody here have success with doing this after workouts?
    1/1/17 - BPEL 6.25
    4/1/17 - BPEL 6.9

-----took break-------

12/6/17 - BPEL 6.9
    1/10/18 - BPEL 7.1
    2/7/18 - BPEL 7.25

GOAL - 7.5 BPEL

To me, the point of edging is to push the limits and yes, to fail by ejaculating. Meaning, you push the PONR as hard as you can, try to starve it off, and learn from what made you go over the edge. Fail multiple times, but listen and feel what you body is doing when you reach the PONR. Try different things to push through it. Try a kegel, fail, try something else next time, but always test yourself and push harder. If you fail, it is part of your training - just learn from each failure.
    “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
    — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Originally posted by 6inchfailzor View Post
      Am I the only one who feels like I kind of wasted my workout after doing that? Anybody here have success with doing this after workouts?
      I hate it when that happens.
      Just last night I took it too far. Did not ejaculate, but I was stuck at the PONR and any more would just put me over. Had to stop.

Just have to use it as knowledge for next time. Knowing just how far you can go.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Yes I have had great success. Just like the others stated. You have to push the boundary to learn where it is. Pay attention to learn your triggers and reactions. This is good.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

This will happen from time to time. Don't look at it as a failed workout if you were able to glean anything from the experience.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
          X