Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can cells heal smaller instead of larger making your dick smaller?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can cells heal smaller instead of larger making your dick smaller?

    Just read this on a recent thread

    —— “You have as you correctly stated caused trauma to your penis that is how it grows, it will either heal in the new bigger state or in the old smaller state and it will get tougher in the process”——

    He goes on to say this will only happen if you basically stop PE cold turkey and or if you don’t heal in a expanded state then your cells will just heal smaller than what they already where or something...

    So according to this statement you can end up with a smaller penis if your not careful.? Is this a common belief amongst you PE experts?

    I guess I’m not really concerned about stopping cold turkey and loosing size because there seems to be some truth to that just because you might be loosing some of your gains which is avoidable ... but what I am concerned about is breaking down my cells only for them to heal smaller!! Is it possible!!!?? If so how do I avoid it?

  • #2
    I don't know if it's possible but just don't stop PE before cementing.

    Comment


    • #3
      Do PE for a while idk about the cells healing smaller, maybe back to the original size but not smaller. That's why keep PE consistent for a long time. I think the reason people lose their gains is more so because the ligaments tighten back after a break.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nomanssland View Post
        Just read this on a recent thread

        —— “You have as you correctly stated caused trauma to your penis that is how it grows, it will either heal in the new bigger state or in the old smaller state and it will get tougher in the process”——

        He goes on to say this will only happen if you basically stop PE cold turkey and or if you don’t heal in a expanded state then your cells will just heal smaller than what they already where or something...

        So according to this statement you can end up with a smaller penis if your not careful.? Is this a common belief amongst you PE experts?

        I guess I’m not really concerned about stopping cold turkey and loosing size because there seems to be some truth to that just because you might be loosing some of your gains which is avoidable ... but what I am concerned about is breaking down my cells only for them to heal smaller!! Is it possible!!!?? If so how do I avoid it?
        I believe the quote is from a post of mine. There's a slight misunderstanding as to what my understanding of PE theory and penis healing after trauma caused by PE entails.

        I fully believe that PE causes direct trauma (although minor non-scarring) to the penis and the way the penis grows is firstly through the gap between cells increasing and then secondly by cells proliferating by way of celllular mitosis.

        If you let your penis contract after PE (reasons for penile contraction can be many ranging from being a grower not a shower to overworking it) it will still heal and become tougher but now it will not get bigger in the process so you will ultimately end up with a penis the same size that is a lot harder to stretch.

        That is why healing elongated if you are working for length or healing engorged if you are working for girth is of pivotal importance to PE success, it's probably the most important aspect of PE. People that are natural "showers" and have a big flaccid penis almost equal to their erect size have an extreme advantage in this aspect since they don't have to bother with stretching their penis around the clock with an ADS device or using a C-ring to keep it engorged because they are already nice and big and full naturally, very unfair for growers because we have to work so much harder.
        Last edited by peckerachu; 12-27-2017, 07:12 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Do you recommend a cockring? Hoe long should you leave it around your penis after a workout? In other words, how long should you let your penis heal elonagted? Ive heard wearing a c-ring for long periods of time can be harmful.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Road28 View Post
            Do you recommend a cockring? Hoe long should you leave it around your penis after a workout? In other words, how long should you let your penis heal elonagted? Ive heard wearing a c-ring for long periods of time can be harmful.
            It must be loose enough to allow blood to leave the penis in a close to natural speed. I think BigAL warns about wearing a C-ring when having an erection because you can get psychologically and to a lesser extent physically dependent on the C-ring in order to gain an erection and holding it. I think there is no danger in using a C-ring to engorge your flaccid. You really have to trie out different sizes since it's so personal what fits for you and not. However Jokcinthebox has a group called "extended wear cockring" where there are lots of tips of different C-ring models.

            C-ring should be used to keep engorgement if your PE routine mainly consists of girth work, if you are mainly working for length you should instead use an ADS. Both options are really hard to get working comfortably and reliably atleast I have found. I've used silicone sleeves which are great at keeping the penis extended all the time but they rub against your pubic bone skin and after a few hours can cause serious pain. Using a a shorter sleeve and vaccum cap and bungie cord leg strap system is completely pain free but comes with the hassle of taking it off and reapplying when needing to pee, big hassle imho.

            I think the most hassle free solution is an ESL 40 with the reinforced cap, and if your glans is big enough to not slip out a stealth for men. The problem with the stealth is it wears out after a few months but their corkscrew likely don't wear out so probably should look at that instead. The corksrew has the HUGE benefit of not having to take it off to pee.

            Comment


            • #7
              Have my biceps gotten smaller after not curling some 45# dumbells over the last year? Certainly. Are they as small or smaller than before I started working out? Most definitely not.
              Nov 2016 Start
              6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

              Jan 18, 2018
              7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

              Total PE:
              14 months
              +1.125" length +.325" girth

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
                I believe the quote is from a post of mine. There's a slight misunderstanding as to what my understanding of PE theory and penis healing after trauma caused by PE entails.

                I fully believe that PE causes direct trauma (although minor non-scarring) to the penis and the way the penis grows is firstly through the gap between cells increasing and then secondly by cells proliferating by way of celllular mitosis.

                If you let your penis contract after PE (reasons for penile contraction can be many ranging from being a grower not a shower to overworking it) it will still heal and become tougher but now it will not get bigger in the process so you will ultimately end up with a penis the same size that is a lot harder to stretch.

                That is why healing elongated if you are working for length or healing engorged if you are working for girth is of pivotal importance to PE success, it's probably the most important aspect of PE. People that are natural "showers" and have a big flaccid penis almost equal to their erect size have an extreme advantage in this aspect since they don't have to bother with stretching their penis around the clock with an ADS device or using a C-ring to keep it engorged because they are already nice and big and full naturally, very unfair for growers because we have to work so much harder.
                It was you lol

                This isent The first time I’ve heard this theory. The guy at matterofsize claims this too. To get the most potential out of your workout you should heal in a expanded state according to your workout goals. I throw a extender on after I jelq & stretch. I’m aiming for length and girth but mostly girth, so I’m thinking of ordering a ring to put on after girth work.

                Let me ask you a question, what do you think of stretching after jelqing? If you apply these principles we just talked about then one would have to assume that would be a bad idea, If your goal is girth? Because when you stretch after jelqing you kinda take away the plump flacid almost immediately once you stretch it. Obviously resulting in a minimum post expansion time.

                What do you think of that? What do you do? If I had to guess I would say you do a split routine, girth work and length work at separate times of the day?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
                  Have my biceps gotten smaller after not curling some 45# dumbells over the last year? Certainly. Are they as small or smaller than before I started working out? Most definitely not.
                  You should know that you can't compare skeletal muscle tissue to erectile and connective tissue in the penis. Sure the penis contains some smooth muscle tissue inside the erectile chambers put we are talking completely different tissues here.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Nomanssland View Post
                    It was you lol

                    This isent The first time I’ve heard this theory. The guy at matterofsize claims this too. To get the most potential out of your workout you should heal in a expanded state according to your workout goals. I throw a extender on after I jelq & stretch. I’m aiming for length and girth but mostly girth, so I’m thinking of ordering a ring to put on after girth work.

                    Let me ask you a question, what do you think of stretching after jelqing? If you apply these principles we just talked about then one would have to assume that would be a bad idea, If your goal is girth? Because when you stretch after jelqing you kinda take away the plump flacid almost immediately once you stretch it. Obviously resulting in a minimum post expansion time.

                    What do you think of that? What do you do? If I had to guess I would say you do a split routine, girth work and length work at separate times of the day?
                    I think like you do just logically from that having a shorter expanded time is bad. If your goal is girth there is also a lot of merit physiologically and anecdotal evidence that suggests any girth work should be PREceded by stretching. Prestretching the tunica would provide for vastly larger girth expansion.

                    So for maximum girth workout efficiency you should most likely stretch or hang or extend right before your girth workout, and after your girth workout you should keep an engorged penis by wearing a C-ring. Pumping definately has it's place here also as either the main girth workout or as a means to really engorge your penis after even higher intensity girth work such as clamping or squeezing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The thing about mitosis is that yes it will make larger cells divide and become smaller cells - however - you then have more cells to work on in the same area. As you continue PE those new cells will grow in size as well and you start the whole process over again. Smooth muscle cells can only get so big, unlike skeletal ones. Once smooth muscle cells reach a certain size they will either go through mitosis and become smaller again, or they will die. They cannot feed or remove waste efficiently enough when larger, so they divide. I agree about prolonging that engorgement after a jelqing session by way of a cock ring. While some use a metal one, I prefer a leather adjustable one for ease of adjustment (and they are a whole lot cheaper to buy). Jock is a huge proponent of prolonged engorgement leading to better gains, and I am tending to agree with him. Not being in the medical field I could be wrong with this analogy, but here it goes: if you hold your breath for a few seconds nothing bad happens. If you hold your breath for a long time, all sort of bad things begin to occur. You reach a point where you either breath - or you become unconscious or die. If you have a good jelqing session and afterwards you have a nice temporary girth gain, if that temporary increase is short lived, perhaps your smooth muscle cells can deal with it by not doing anything. Prolong that increased size - like holding your breath for a longer period - and the cells need to react in order to stabilize themselves. How long before your cells need to do something I don't know, but the theory makes some sense I believe.

                      My ring is on tight enough that should I get an erection it will also subside, but slower then if I didn't have one on. I am no expert in any sense of the word, but I feel that if blood can get into and out of my penis shaft, it isn't on too tight. I wear mine around my cock and balls, and I wear it 24/7 except when washing up or doing my PE sessions. With my ring on I can hold my temporary engorgement from my sessions for well over a day, compared to only a few hours without one.
                      Last edited by rbi99; 12-27-2017, 09:59 AM.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"


                      The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                        The thing about mitosis is that yes it will make larger cells divide and become smaller cells - however - you then have more cells to work on in the same area. As you continue PE those new cells will grow in size as well and you start the whole process over again. Smooth muscle cells can only get so big, unlike skeletal ones. Once smooth muscle cells reach a certain size they will either go through mitosis and become smaller again, or they will die. They cannot feed or remove waste efficiently enough when larger, so they divide. I agree about prolonging that engorgement after a jelqing session by way of a cock ring. While some use a metal one, I prefer a leather adjustable one for ease of adjustment (and they are a whole lot cheaper to buy). Jock is a huge proponent of prolonged engorgement leading to better gains, and I am tending to agree with him. Not being in the medical field I could be wrong with this analogy, but here it goes: if you hold your breath for a few seconds nothing bad happens. If you hold your breath for a long time, all sort of bad things begin to occur. You reach a point where you either breath - or you become unconscious or die. If you have a good jelqing session and afterwards you have a nice temporary girth gain, if that temporary increase is short lived, perhaps your smooth muscle cells can deal with it by not doing anything. Prolong that increased size - like holding your breath for a longer period - and the cells need to react in order to stabilize themselves. How long before your cells need to do something I don't know, but the theory makes some sense I believe.

                        My ring is on tight enough that should I get an erection it will also subside, but slower then if I didn't have one on. I am no expert in any sense of the word, but I feel that if blood can get into and out of my penis shaft, it isn't on too tight. I wear mine around my cock and balls, and I wear it 24/7 except when washing up or doing my PE sessions. With my ring on I can hold my temporary engorgement from my sessions for well over a day, compared to only a few hours without one.
                        Interesting theory. May have to indulge.
                        Nov 2016 Start
                        6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

                        Jan 18, 2018
                        7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

                        Total PE:
                        14 months
                        +1.125" length +.325" girth

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I like it rib... pekerachu what type of manual stretches should I do before girth work? Tunica tugs or just regular stretches . And i wear a extend all day would that be considered pre tunica stretching

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
                            Interesting theory. May have to indulge.
                            I really think that this whole concept could be critically important for not only better gains, but quicker as well. I am very new into this whole cock ring thing so maybe I am behind the times and this is old news, but I really don't remember reading much about this prior to seeing a post Jock put up. I haven't been this excited about PE since I started tweaking wet jelqs and V-jelgs into UJs and UVs. Sure wish someone with a real medical degree or background could give his or her opinion on it. I am just a guy into PE without any medical expertise, so how accurate or inaccurate I am I can't say with certainty.
                            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"


                            The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                            The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                              I really think that this whole concept could be critically important for not only better gains, but quicker as well. I am very new into this whole cock ring thing so maybe I am behind the times and this is old news, but I really don't remember reading much about this prior to seeing a post Jock put up. I haven't been this excited about PE since I started tweaking wet jelqs and V-jelgs into UJs and UVs. Sure wish someone with a real medical degree or background could give his or her opinion on it. I am just a guy into PE without any medical expertise, so how accurate or inaccurate I am I can't say with certainty.
                              I have been a proponent of "passive" engorgement" since I began PE. There are several threads here on this subject. You can source them by using the white search box top right, and entering "showers vs. Growers". Here's one of them that details the differences in penis physilology that I believe in:

                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...rs+vs.+showers

                              "Time under tension" is a fundamental principle of successful PE, IMO. We're ALL physiologically different, so some of us respond better than others to "passive PE", but over time, I've proven on myself as a naturally born "shower," IT WORKS! READ & research the theory and see for yourselves, guys. There's also some POLLS I started a couple of years ago that would help develop more data on this principle. If more members participated on those POLLS, we might develop a clearer understanding of how these theories play out in real-world application. I also have a thread in the Cockrings Group on this subject as well.

                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-forum/86131-pe-veterans-poll%3B-showers-vs-growers-gym-research-project-growers-poll-only.html?highlight=Showers+vs.+Growers

                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...eteran+POLL%3A
                              Last edited by jockinthebox; 12-27-2017, 10:42 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X