help me out here, measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me out here, measurements

hi guys I don't really measure with ruler just tailers tape cause of the curve on my dick but non bone pressed fully erected im 7.4-7.5 inches and bone pressed im about 8.2inchs I have measured, I use tailors tape like I said cause of the curve on my dick is this still correct, i don't use ruler but im sure there wont be to much of difference, i only pe for like 8 sessions total cause my dick got sore i never pe before im worried about damaing it but i may start doing some light jelq like few hundred a week to help it out see if i can gain a bit

I also use tailors tape because of a slight curvature, although tbh I'd use it anyways since it's the most logical way for me to measure the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Piponde View Post
      I also use tailors tape because of a slight curvature, although tbh I'd use it anyways since it's the most logical way for me to measure the real thing.
      tailors tape and ruler I tested it virtually identical, makes sense to use tailers tape anyway casue of curves and how it looks,

Comment

Working...
      X