Would really appreciate input and help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would really appreciate input and help

Hey guys so i've been jelqing and extending off and on trying to listen to my PI's for about 2 weeks now.

Whenever I feel a bit sore or just not right, I take the day off. I want to be extra careful.

Two days ago I did the 90 day routine and was stretching pretty intense and hard but it all felt good. During my jelqing I felt a sudden soreness and a little pain and I took that as a warning and stopped immediatly. I did follow up with my regular bathroom warm down and a 5 min session of bathmate.

Now today, my unit feels good and I had morning wood but it was not a full erection, more like a 60-70 percent which has been consistant lately since i've been PEing.

My erections are a bit weak but I can get fully hard if I stimulate and touch myself, not without touching tho. Now my concerns are that my unit loses erection almost immediately after not touching it, even if im still looking at simulating stuff. About 10 seconds in, is that normal for you guys? I'm 25.

Another thing that I want to ask if its normal, and probably the most important, is I feel like my unit is a bit tender and underneath my penis, on the bottom part of the penis IF I TOUCH IT I feel sore and a slight bother. It feels like I gripped too hard during the jelqs. My penis also feels a bit stiff in flaccid state. So I'm obviously going to take a break but I'm assuming its probably normal to feel like this?

On the positive side, in just about 2 weeks of extending and jelqing my flaccid state has increased a very noticeable amount and it's already boosted my confidence besides the concerns I stated above. Also, I was measuring anywhere from 6.4-6.7 BPEL and now I'm finding myself sometimes around 6.9 and sometimes 7. It could be that i'm pressing in harder and trying to see results but it really seems like i'm reaching 7 sometimes.

I am using a paper ruler so I can measure width and the paper rulers also make BPEL easier to pierce into your pelvis allowing for probably a bigger BPEL measurement than a regular ruler so that may be the case.

TLDR: Is tenderness/soreness when you touch the bottom of your penis something I should be concerned about? It doesn't hurt when I don't touch but it defitnley feels like it would hurt a lot If I was to attempt to jelq. Also my penis feels a bit firm in a flaccid state but I have made gains, i also feel SLIGHT and some small bumps on my penis but it's also ALOT more veiny so I might actually be all the veins im feeling.
    Last edited by alldayeveryday; 11-14-2017, 01:28 PM.

I would take the soreness as a sign of caution. It is better to be conservative than aggressive. Soreness can be your body's warning to you. My recommendation is to back off of your routine until the soreness is gone. Hot wrap/bath will help speed the recovery process. Once things are back to normal, resume your routine but lighten up on your jelq grip. You only need to squeeze enough to make your glans swell on the upstroke. Take it easy until your burrito gets more conditioned and then slowly up the intensity while monitoring you PI's. Your not shortchanging yourself by doing this. You can still have an effective workout this way and it's way better than having to take a longer break because you injured yourself. You did the right thing reaching out for advice, we are here to help and want you see you reach your goals! Good luck and take care!
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

thanks Burrito you're the man brother. Btw burrito when it comes to stretching, on the 90 day routine it says the "Ok" grip with palm facing down. So that's like an overhand grip right since the palm is facing down?

I was doing the "Ok" grip right underneath the glans but with my palm facing up, is that a big deal or is that okay?

Comment

Originally posted by alldayeveryday View Post
        thanks Burrito you're the man brother. Btw burrito when it comes to stretching, on the 90 day routine it says the "Ok" grip with palm facing down. So that's like an overhand grip right since the palm is facing down?

I was doing the "Ok" grip right underneath the glans but with my palm facing up, is that a big deal or is that okay?
        It's a matter of preference. Whatever is most comfortable. I grip behind the glands with my OK grip facing my body. The other 3 fingers are further away if that makes sense. I get a better pull that way.
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
        X