Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do differently if you could start over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TANGO 5/10, hi mate, this site says that the average gain made by a group of men about 1000 in number, is 1.0" in length and 0.51" in girth. Those are averages, but it is still a long way from 3" of length, BPEL, or 2" in girth, MEG. If those chaps did as well as they say, Good on them, but it is not likely for most of us. I am not after a 10" dick anyway, 8" -9", is plenty, and I don't spend all day fucking, so that is a lot of meat hanging unused, unemployed and in the way.

I don't regret anything, do you hear Edith Piaf singing? I suppose I could be more methodical, do the log, measure more often, but hell, I do have a life. And my Bathmate has given me a purple colored penis, so maybe the lackadaisical way is best.

Comment

It's possible that if you do PE consistently for decades, avoid injuries, and have the right genetics, you can get multi-inch gains. You have to be incredibly lucky to get growth without injury year in and year out. It's very easy to do a bit too much and have a career-ending injury.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      9/1/2015: 6.25 BPEL, 4.875 MEG
      4/12/2018: 7.625 BPEL, 5.5 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
        TANGO 5/10, hi mate, this site says that the average gain made by a group of men about 1000 in number, is 1.0" in length and 0.51" in girth. Those are averages, but it is still a long way from 3" of length, BPEL, or 2" in girth, MEG. If those chaps did as well as they say, Good on them, but it is not likely for most of us. I am not after a 10" dick anyway, 8" -9", is plenty, and I don't spend all day fucking, so that is a lot of meat hanging unused, unemployed and in the way.

I don't regret anything, do you hear Edith Piaf singing? I suppose I could be more methodical, do the log, measure more often, but hell, I do have a life. And my Bathmate has given me a purple colored penis, so maybe the lackadaisical way is best.
        YESSIR , I know that to be true but I've seen on the success Forum some extraordinary GAINS.

After 2 years of continuously PE was able to accomplish a 1inch Bpel & 1inch EG GROWTH. I hit my Plateau & it's all good.

Comment

Males often mature between 17 and 21. Rarely do males mature after 21.

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
          Teen aged guys mature at different times. There's more than one reason we require members to verify they are 18 or over when joining the Gym. Guys who begin PE too early typically lack the self-control & discipline necessary to perform the exercises properly, consistently and use adequate but not too much intensity & repetitions to be successful, especially in avoiding serious injury which can cause life-long problems (early onset ED).

Males oftentimes continue to mature naturally gaining size until the ages of 21 or even 25. PE done improperly too early may cause both physiological (circulatory) damage to their penis along with mental / emotional issues, particularly if you're injured. PE is healthy, but just like lifting heavier weights at the Gym, improper technique, too much too early, or mental / emotional immaturity coupled with strenuous exercise can lead to permanent injury. EVERYONE HERE PE's AT THEIR OWN RISK. If you're below 25 years of age, use EXTRA CAUTION. There's plenty of time to PE safely & achieve the results you desire, so long as you avoid serious injuries.

Comment

I stopped by here 6 years ago and lurked a bit. Never got started and starting now. Who knows what changes I would have had. You get nowhere with regrets though so eh.

Comment

If anything, I would change my consistency to pumping and general PE.

When I was first introduced to pumping, it was with a cheap plastic pump I'd purchased from a novelty store. The thing was crap but it got me HUGE! But I was 19-20 yrs old at the time and was wildly inconsistent with it. I dabbled off and on (more off than on) over the next 20 years and didn't start consistent (truly consistent) PE until around 2009-2010. I think if I would've really done the research on PE way back then and graduated to "grownup" pumps/cylinders and stuck with it, I'd be miles ahead of where I am now.

So I'd change my consistency.
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I would definitely change my force progression. I jumped too early to high force. Started pe with bibs hangers. I would now start with light manuals and then add some extender or ads. Then after plateau hits I would progress to hanging and high force manual stretches. Now when I've gained 1.5" bpel in 1.5 years bpel it seems that I've developed Steel Cock that doesn't want to grow anymore even with very high forces. Maybe this same plateau would hit me even if I've started with lower intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by DataWonk View Post
                  Overpumping. You aren't supposed to go over 5inhg but tests show the bathmate and penomet max out at about 15inhg which is a very dangerous vacuum level. There's no gauge so there's no way to tell where you are. Also, the fact that the cylinder isn't fitted means that asymmetric growth is more likely (which happened to me).
                  Dammit, looks like I might have to switch to air pumping. For some reason I thought the bathmate was safer/easier/better results. Probably got shilled into buying one! Time to research best air pumps. What do you mean the cylinder isn't fitted?
                  Start (Dec., 2017)
                  NBPEL: 6.5"
                  MSEG: 5"

Goal
                  NBPEL: 7.5"
                  MSEG: 5.5"

Progress: Beavis Macon's Typing Tutorial

Comment

Originally posted by BeavisMacon View Post
                    Dammit, looks like I might have to switch to air pumping. For some reason I thought the bathmate was safer/easier/better results. Probably got shilled into buying one! Time to research best air pumps. What do you mean the cylinder isn't fitted?
                    If you use a cylinder whose diameter matches your erect girth, the outcome will be more symmetric (and it will tend to even out the asymmetries that you already have). Symmetry looks better. Also, your balls won't be sucked in if the cylinder is fitted in this way.
                    Last edited by DataWonk; 01-19-2018, 08:19 PM.
                    9/1/2015: 6.25 BPEL, 4.875 MEG
                    4/12/2018: 7.625 BPEL, 5.5 MEG

Comment

Working...
                    X