Just how Dangerous IS PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just how Dangerous IS PE?

I apologize if I missed something, I tried searching for some terms related to "dangers/injuries/etc", didn't find too much. I did find the page about injuries and read some of the horror stories, but I'm not sure what "percentage" of the community that is.

I'm completely new, haven't started P.E. yet, I am still kind of on the fence about it. From what I have read so far I've seen that things such as clamping, squeezing and hanging are much more dangerous than things like pumping and jelqing. So I'm curious if anyone has any knowledge about injuries, frequency and most importantly severity of injuries? I saw some pretty grotesque stories on that injury forum, but I'm not sure how many of them were just trolls or did something stupid like jumping in as a beginner and hanging 8 hours a day ya know?

I'm pretty content with my size to be honest, I think I'm doing okay down there and it definitely works for my Girlfriend. I'm well above average in length, however I'm very average in girth. So if I did commit to P.E., I really am only interested in girth gains. But if I have to choose between having a working penis that is the one I have now, or an injured on with an extra .50" of girth, I'd just stay with the penis I have now lol.

On a side note, I've always been a pretty healthy guy sexually. Never had any issues with ED, Premature Ej, anything like that. It's always worked fine for me and I've never gotten complaints about size (I have been told by some girls that they've had bigger though), so like I said if it's too risky I think I'll just stick with what I got. I'm mostly just curious if anybody has any numbers, percentages or good stories about how dangerous or NOT dangerous P.E. is? Thanks!

It all depends on how you do it, kind of like weighlifting. If you start slow and ease into it and most importantly pay attention to your PI's you should be fine. I, for example, had a mild ache in my ligaments for the past 3 days so i'm taking a week off to give it enough time to heal.

Comment

I don't think it's that dangerous, most problems are 1) not having proper conditioning for the exercise they are doing or 2) education on that exercise.

Comment

If you start off slow (ie don't get overzealous or careless) and focus on your EQ and PI's, it's perfectly safe.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

There is a saying in the world that 80% of results comes from 20% of the effort.

This can be true for PE. If you do a conservative routine and don't add hanging or pumps or stuff, over time you will probably get 80% of possible gains without injury.

It's only pushing to get that last extra bit of gains that injury becomes a bigger issue.

Some people will get injuries with JP90 but I have to say, if you get injured with jp90 it's likely that rough sex would put more stress on your penis!

And YES, some people do get penis injuries, even a fractured penis having sex.

MMA Fighter Breaks Penis While Having Sex With Girlfriend in Malaysia | The Big Lead

So PE and SEX can both be safe and not so safe.

Blessings

Comment

Originally posted by ThaDude915 View Post
            I apologize if I missed something, I tried searching for some terms related to "dangers/injuries/etc", didn't find too much. I did find the page about injuries and read some of the horror stories, but I'm not sure what "percentage" of the community that is.

I'm completely new, haven't started P.E. yet, I am still kind of on the fence about it. From what I have read so far I've seen that things such as clamping, squeezing and hanging are much more dangerous than things like pumping and jelqing. So I'm curious if anyone has any knowledge about injuries, frequency and most importantly severity of injuries? I saw some pretty grotesque stories on that injury forum, but I'm not sure how many of them were just trolls or did something stupid like jumping in as a beginner and hanging 8 hours a day ya know?

I'm pretty content with my size to be honest, I think I'm doing okay down there and it definitely works for my Girlfriend. I'm well above average in length, however I'm very average in girth. So if I did commit to P.E., I really am only interested in girth gains. But if I have to choose between having a working penis that is the one I have now, or an injured on with an extra .50" of girth, I'd just stay with the penis I have now lol.

On a side note, I've always been a pretty healthy guy sexually. Never had any issues with ED, Premature Ej, anything like that. It's always worked fine for me and I've never gotten complaints about size (I have been told by some girls that they've had bigger though), so like I said if it's too risky I think I'll just stick with what I got. I'm mostly just curious if anybody has any numbers, percentages or good stories about how dangerous or NOT dangerous P.E. is? Thanks!
            Girth workouts can be dangerous. I've injured myself and now have scar tissue in my CC's. Be Careful.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
              Girth workouts can be dangerous. I've injured myself and now have scar tissue in my CC's. Be Careful.
              May I ask how that happened? What exercise caused it, how, and in what way scar tissue in your CC affects your penis?
              Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
              December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
              February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

I guess I should've specified more up there, it makes sense to me that proper conditioning, going in slow and working your way up, and taking time off when you do hurt yourself will work in the short term. I guess something I'm worried about is, since the penis is NOT a muscle and we're forcing a body part to become larger than it was intended by nature, I'm worried about LONG term issues. Anybody know of any PE'rs that have been doing this for 5,10,15 years? I'm afraid of hitting my 30s or 40s and all the sudden I have like SEVERE erectile dysfunction or something like that

Comment

It's relatively safe if you read up and make sure you're conditioned for the workouts. I'm in a similar boat as you with regards to size, so I'll sum up my experiences and what the experts have told me. Girth can be harder to gain and needs conditioning, start with JP90 or PSEG if JP90 is too intense. About a month in start doing Tunica Tugs, while they hit length they will help expand the tunica for girth growth. 2 months in you can try Big Al's Squeeze, it's not as intense as a Uli and is a good introduction to how squeeze exercises work. After the beginner routine move on to Big Al's Jelq-free routine or a uli/squeeze routine, unless jelqs have really helped your girth. Do this for 3 months then transition to pumping or clamping, I can't speak to any authority on pumping but clamping+jelqing has really boosted my EQ and girth gains.

So far the only thing close to an injury was pulling too hard stretching and some issues when I did a bad job manscaping. Clamping is intimidating to start but just monitor your penis and start slow and you'll probably see good results without any injury. Important thing is not to compare your gains to others, some guys gain with no issues and others struggle for every bit, and what works for them may not work for you.

EDIT: Oh and one more thing I can't stress enough, warmups are key to good PE. You want your penis prepped and going in half-cocked will either hurt or not give you a good workout. Kegels/reverse kegels are important to, I like to do some when warming up but do them as part of an edging session or in sets throughout the day.
                  Last edited by MarsSpyder; 10-31-2017, 09:56 PM.
                  Start
                  BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
                  BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
                  BPEL: 8"
                  MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
                  BPEL: 8"+
                  MSEG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by ThaDude915 View Post
                    I guess I should've specified more up there, it makes sense to me that proper conditioning, going in slow and working your way up, and taking time off when you do hurt yourself will work in the short term. I guess something I'm worried about is, since the penis is NOT a muscle and we're forcing a body part to become larger than it was intended by nature, I'm worried about LONG term issues. Anybody know of any PE'rs that have been doing this for 5,10,15 years? I'm afraid of hitting my 30s or 40s and all the sudden I have like SEVERE erectile dysfunction or something like that
                    It's non-logical that a routine that gives you positive indicators such as more blood flow, stronger erections, longer lasting ejac times would over time lead to negative indicators.

You may just have to re calibrate based on changing PIs

Comment

Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

what are pi's?

Comment

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
                          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                          X