Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair growth on shaft, solution?

Hey everyone,

I started this routine a month ago, after two sessions i noticed that hair started to grow on my shaft, a little above tbh. What can i do, it looks unnatural and ugly.

Also, is there any other beginner routine to do that is not the JP90(is there shorter version of it, i can't find one whole hour for it).

I doubt it started to grow there. You're more likely just noticing it.

Comment

Originally posted by miki95 View Post
      Hey everyone,

I started this routine a month ago, after two sessions i noticed that hair started to grow on my shaft, a little above tbh. What can i do, it looks unnatural and ugly.

Also, is there any other beginner routine to do that is not the JP90(is there shorter version of it, i can't find one whole hour for it).
      t's a good sign, OP! It likely means your penis is gaining length and hair from your pubis is being pulled downward onto your shaft. You can shave it, pluck it, or have a laser treatment to permanently remove it. It's a common problem with guys here in the Gym, who are successfully growing their Dongs.

Try the PESG routine if JP90 is too strenuous for you. It's a bit lighter routine, but will effectively condition your Dick for more advanced PE, later on. Enter PESG in the white search box, top right.
      I

Comment

Not necessarily Jock. I had hair on my shaft where I couldn’t see it. The Mrs could and when I went bald and mentioned it. She was like, you didn’t know?
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Tweeze them !
          Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            t's a good sign, OP! It likely means your penis is gaining length and hair from your pubis is being pulled downward onto your shaft. You can shave it, pluck it, or have a laser treatment to permanently remove it. It's a common problem with guys here in the Gym, who are successfully growing their Dongs.

Try the PESG routine if JP90 is too strenuous for you. It's a bit lighter routine, but will effectively condition your Dick for more advanced PE, later on. Enter PESG in the white search box, top right.
            I
            hey, thanks for suggestion. Is necessary to do all parts of JP, like helicopter shake again and again?

Comment

Working...
            X