Clamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamps

I've been clamping for about 4 months now and last night my clamp broke. I was wondering if this was something that just happens or if it was an issue with the clamp I was using, the Cable Cuff Pro (https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Cuff-PR.../dp/B00N0S9JQA). It seems to work for PE and looks identical to the Cable Clamp (https://www.amazon.com/Worldwide-CCL...P62K9KKFKV2XAC) that was initially recommended to me, but I wanted to check with the pros to make sure it isn't bad for Clamping.
    Start
    BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
    BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
    BPEL: 8"
    MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
    BPEL: 8"+
    MSEG: 6"

Thatís my preferred clamp, but they do break under pressure.
    I usually by 12 at a time. I also prep my clamps by crazy gluing three 1/4 inch strips of suede on each side of my clamp. When the clamp breaks, I peel the triple decker suede pieces out and use them again in my next clamp.
    Ideally, I have a backup all ready to go if my clamp breaks.
    Hope that helps.
    Btw, I usually go through 3, sometimes 4 clamps a month. Sounds like youíre doing a lot better than me.
    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
    Goal 8x6
    Getinbig's progress log
    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Just to clarify, Iím using the cable cuff pro. Theyíre made by the same company. I prefer the release on the cable cuff pro. Iím about to buy another dozen.
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Do you guys use the 3" diameter cuffs? Seems a bit wide, no? I would imagine a 2" diameter would fit a non-monsterous penis better?
        Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
        December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
        February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

I prefer the regular than the pro. The pro is something that I would graduate to later.
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

ďFor things to change, you have to change.Ē - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

I used the Mr S Leather 1.5" neoprene ball stretcher as a cushion under the cable clamp https://www.amazon.com/Mr-S-Leather-...ball+stretcher it made the clamp fit snigger and substantially increased the comfort.
            Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Holm View Post
              Do you guys use the 3" diameter cuffs? Seems a bit wide, no? I would imagine a 2" diameter would fit a non-monsterous penis better?
              We all use a medium size cable clamp or cable cuff pro...
              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
              Goal 8x6
              Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                I used the Mr S Leather 1.5" neoprene ball stretcher as a cushion under the cable clamp https://www.amazon.com/Mr-S-Leather-...ball+stretcher it made the clamp fit snigger and substantially increased the comfort.
                Sounds good not2big...
                It's kind of like a leather version of my silicone comfort sleeve. I also line the insides of my clamps with three layers of 1/4 inch suede...glued with crazy glue...helps me get it very snug and it stays very comfortable...
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Alright thanks for your input. I went ahead and picked up 4 cable cuff pros and will order more when I get down to just two. Currently using a strip of mousepad as a wrap and had no issues with it, it fits snug with no pain and I've been gaining with this method.
                  Start
                  BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
                  BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
                  BPEL: 8"
                  MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
                  BPEL: 8"+
                  MSEG: 6"

Comment

Working...
                  X