Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help! Routine With Bathmate sizegenetic and exercise

Hey everybody
    I need some help. I'm going to use bathmate 3*5min with kegeles per day and sizegenetic 3 to 4 hours a day. And jelqing 10 -15min, Think it will give something?

My goal is 5cm flaccid and 3-5cm errect. I do not really have the opportunity to use sizegenetic much more per day.
    And by the way, I use sizegenetic with the foreskin on. Should I take it back, I'm right to hold it out.I hope you can help me, if more exercises are needed or if that should be enough. Are there any of you with experience and success?

Hey everybody, I need some help. I'm going to use bathmate 3 * 5min with conception per day and sizegenetic 3 to 4 hours a day. And jelqing 10 -15min, Think it will give something my goal is 5cm slap and 3-5cm rigid. I do not really have the opportunity to use sizegenetic much more per day. And by the way, I use sizegenetic with the foreskin on. Should I take it back, i cant hold it out with my forskin back.I hope you can help me, if more exercises are needed or if that should be enough. Are there any of you with experience and success?
Working...
X