Physiological penis differences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physiological penis differences

Why do guys who start at 7 inches gain more than someone who gained from 5 inches to 7 inches? What are the differences between the 2 dicks? (Eq, ligaments, tunica thickness and smooth muscle ??.) What structure of the penis differs between a 7 inch and a 5 inch penis?

I am not aware that a guy who starts with 7 gains more than one that starts with 5.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

So if someone maxed his ligaments, stretched his tunica and has a high eq and has plateaud, why cant he gain anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        I am not aware that a guy who starts with 7 gains more than one that starts with 5.
        that's good then. Why is it very rare that someone who started with a 5 inch dick gains 4 inches?

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
          that's good then. Why is it very rare that someone who started with a 5 inch dick gains 4 inches?
          No, initial size does not matter. I started at 7 and have gained well so far. But so have guys who start at 5 or 5.5".

4 inch gain? Of course it's rare! That's like me getting to 11 inches. Put all into perspective, genetics + work ethic + determination taken into account of course, it's probably just as hard for me to gain 4" as a guy who's EL is 5.
          "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
          Current BPEL: ? (pending)
          Current NBP: 19cm
          BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Bateman View Post
            No, initial size does not matter. I started at 7 and have gained well so far. But so have guys who start at 5 or 5.5".

4 inch gain? Of course it's rare! That's like me getting to 11 inches. Put all into perspective, genetics + work ethic + determination taken into account of course, it's probably just as hard for me to gain 4" as a guy who's EL is 5.
            I agree that some have better genetics for PE. Like if you didnt unlock ur full potential in puberty PE will take care of gaining what u couldve gained naturally

Comment

lets put it this way....im 5'11 and fairly athletic, but i will most likely never ever ever be able to compete in the NBA. Those guys are naturally much taller, stronger bones, more flexible/pliable muscles/ligaments/joints. Can I be a good athelete? Yea...I look better than 95% of the population (i live in USA so most are fat) but i will never be NBA athlete.

So if you start at 5 inch, can you make gains? hell yea!!! are you going to gain 4 inches of length, most likely not. That doesnt mean you can not gain to be above average penis.
              2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
              1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
              1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
              1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

There is some truth to the argument (IMO) that having more exposed penis to start with in PE does yield better results; however, there are several variables that also must be considered. Genetics, penis physiology (thickness of tunica, and layers of fascia), suspensory ligament length and structure, along with intensity & frequency of PE exercises ALL play a role in how much growth can be accomplished from serious committed PE.

Considering all the above, I believe having more penis initially to "work with" DOES indeed yield better potential for growth, depending upon genetics, physiology and commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefster View Post
                  lets put it this way....im 5'11 and fairly athletic, but i will most likely never ever ever be able to compete in the NBA.
                  Don't sell yourself short

List of shortest players in National Basketball Association history
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                    There is some truth to the argument (IMO) that having more exposed penis to start with in PE does yield better results; however, there are several variables that also must be considered. Genetics, penis physiology (thickness of tunica, and layers of fascia), suspensory ligament length and structure, along with intensity & frequency of PE exercises ALL play a role in how much growth can be accomplished from serious committed PE.

Considering all the above, I believe having more penis initially to "work with" DOES indeed yield better potential for growth, depending upon genetics, physiology and commitment.
                    Thank you this is the kind of answer i was looking for. So according to this showers gain better? I was a grower to start with but slowly becoming a shower now

Comment

Thank you this is the kind of answer i was looking for. So according to this showers gain better? I was a grower to start with but slowly becoming a shower now
                      You are either born a "shower" or a "grower" genetically, from a physiological standpoint, when considering growth potential in PE, IMO. That's not to say you can't grow a larger flaccid (or erect) penis as a "grower" and technically become the flaccid size of a "shower" or even larger, but your physiological makeup (genetics, tunica, fascia layers) are what determine your "potential" and rate of growth through genetics. "Growers" can gain as much or even more in PE; but generally it will take them longer, with many more hours and intensity of PE regimens to accomplish what a "shower" can in a much shorter time frame, intensity, and less-regimented routine of PE exercises (I believe).

Comment

"Growers" can gain as much or even more in PE; but generally it will take them longer, with many more hours and intensity of PE regimens to accomplish what a "shower" can in a much shorter time frame, intensity, and less-regimented routine of PE exercises (I believe).
                        wait ...what? How did you come up with this lil theory of yours?

Comment

An interesting and relevant article on this subject:

Do you have a “Blood” Penis or a “Meat” Penis?
                          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by wind chill View Post
                            wait ...what? How did you come up with this lil theory of yours?
                            It's purely based on my knowledge of genetics & biology along with my own experience in PE, as compared to guys here who are "growers". I was born a "natural shower", and I gained both girth & length pretty easily I found once I began PE, because I believe, I have thinner tunica and fewer fascia layers in my penis than "growers" do. I also had more flaccid "hang" to augment those layers because of longer ligaments and "exposed" penis, as I did manual PE. I think I was an easy gainer because of both my genetics and my physiology. It's just my own opinion, but it a reasonable extrapolation (IMO) of what's known about the physiological differences between guy's born with "grower penis's" and guys who are born with and develop "shower penis's" naturally. Essentially, because of the physiological differences, along with more penis exposed outside their body, "Showers" have an advantage to grow their penis's more easily, with less intense PE effort.

That's not to say a "grower" can't accomplish the same or even more growth than a shower, but I believe it takes a LOT more effort & intensity for him to do so.
                            Last edited by jockinthebox; 10-18-2017, 02:24 PM.

Comment

That's not to say a "grower" can't accomplish the same or even more growth than a shower, but I believe it takes a LOT ore effort & intensity for him to do so.
                              Thats the case with me. I started as an extreme grower with a flaccid of 3 inches or so and now im 4.8in on a good day. My gains have been quick but hopefully, according to your growers gaining longer than showers theroy, ill gain well in future as well. Dunno how this works exactly but DLD said theres no difference between any physiology in PE in terms of gaining length or girth. Oj the other hand his legitimacy in PE has been questioned a lot. I believe hes legit tho

Comment

Working...
                              X