Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping - my experience

Hi,

I'm back here after a few years away from this forum and pretty much a few years of little or no PE.

I eventually gained quite well after a few years of PE, pretty much all in girth (which is what I need starting at 4.5" mid shaft.)

Pleased to report that my girth has pretty much maintained, perhaps dropped a little. I think mainly erection quality, which was much better during PE.

Anyway I recently started PE again as I had the time and privacy and I realised something which may be useful to some of you out there.
    My PE pretty much only consists of clamping and edging and I've finally realised that I get best results by not clamping that tightly. I think overly tight clamping actually does nothing for gains. This is something that I figured out but had kind of forgotten or misunderstood.

What I do typically is clamp lightly as I'm building an erection then edge and work to a full erection. Probably then click one more notch on the clamp and feel my erection get that super hard pumped feeling. The clam still isn't that tight though. This seems to be enough that by the second or third round (say 15mins each) I'm at my maximum clamped size.

I would like to hear anyone else's thoughts on this and I hope it serves as some use to someone out there.

Thanks
    started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
    6/10/11
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
    FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
    24/10/11
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
    31/3/12
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
    3/5/12
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
    13/2/13
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
    15/5/14
    NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

I just started clamping a couple days ago. So canít say anything about the gains yet, it what improved very quickly is a thicker, longer, better flaccid hang for sure. And stronger more frequent morning wood. I love clamping. Just feels good to me as well. And I agree. I not do it very tightly, and so far Iíve done it for like 1.5-2 min that very max. Excited to see what results will come of it. I typically clamp about 4-4 times, ranging from 30-120 seconds (still very new) and then hop on the shower and jelq after

Comment

Originally posted by MAG5 View Post
      I just started clamping a couple days ago. So canít say anything about the gains yet, it what improved very quickly is a thicker, longer, better flaccid hang for sure. And stronger more frequent morning wood. I love clamping. Just feels good to me as well. And I agree. I not do it very tightly, and so far Iíve done it for like 1.5-2 min that very max. Excited to see what results will come of it. I typically clamp about 4-4 times, ranging from 30-120 seconds (still very new) and then hop on the shower and jelq after
      You are doing the right thing by easing into clamping. I was pretty cautious at first. I did experience a few concerning developments along the way.

The first was a patch of dark discolouration on my shaft, which took a while to disappear and I haven't experienced it since.

I also developed a firm lump on the shaft, can't remember where. I read up on this and realised its fairly common. Can't remember what it's called now. Again its a temporary thing. Disappeared, never returned.

Clamping is an intense penis exercise. Be careful, but also don't panic too much if faced with something unusual such as the things I've mentioned. The penis is a pretty tough unit.

Good luck!
      started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
      6/10/11
      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
      FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
      24/10/11
      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
      31/3/12
      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
      3/5/12
      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
      13/2/13
      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
      15/5/14
      NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

Comment

Hi guys! Iíve been clamping for over 3 years now. Iíve taken some breaks, but I love clamping too. Itís kind of addicting.
        My girth gains have been impressive and whatís pleased me and my wife the most...along with improved EQ.
        I do clamped edging without cumming...about an hour a day. I usually do 20 minute continuous clamps with Nonstop edging...three times a day.
        I use an LG comfort sleeve that stays on as a girth band for an hour after I release my clamp.
        Iíve gotten to 5.8 MSEG, going for six inches of shaft girth.
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by sevenpointfive View Post
          You are doing the right thing by easing into clamping. I was pretty cautious at first. I did experience a few concerning developments along the way.

The first was a patch of dark discolouration on my shaft, which took a while to disappear and I haven't experienced it since.

I also developed a firm lump on the shaft, can't remember where. I read up on this and realised its fairly common. Can't remember what it's called now. Again its a temporary thing. Disappeared, never returned.

Clamping is an intense penis exercise. Be careful, but also don't panic too much if faced with something unusual such as the things I've mentioned. The penis is a pretty tough unit.

Good luck!
          Yeah definitely easing into it. I noticed some very slight discoloration that went away pretty quick. And excuse any misspellings, messed up grammar anyone lol, always posting on my phone.

Comment

Yeah definitely easing into it. I noticed some very slight discoloration that went away pretty quick. And excuse any misspellings, messed up grammar anyone lol, always posting on my phone.
            Definitely a good idea to slowly get into clamping.
            That discoloration is normal to see. Iím clamped as I type.this on my iPhone and Iím pretty dark, but that goes back to normal after a while.
            I will say that my dick has a deeper or slightly darker color since I began my PE work four years ago. My wife has never commented about that. Sheís just happy these ďexercisesĒ have worked. She loves my girth now.
            So take it slow but enjoy your clamping journey. Just remember that itís highly addictive!
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
              Definitely a good idea to slowly get into clamping.
              That discoloration is normal to see. Iím clamped as I type.this on my iPhone and Iím pretty dark, but that goes back to normal after a while.
              I will say that my dick has a deeper or slightly darker color since I began my PE work four years ago. My wife has never commented about that. Sheís just happy these ďexercisesĒ have worked. She loves my girth now.
              So take it slow but enjoy your clamping journey. Just remember that itís highly addictive!
              Looks like youíve gained a bit over an inch in girth. How long did that take? And would you say thatís mainly from clamping?

Comment

Looks like you’ve gained a bit over an inch in girth. How long did that take? And would you say that’s mainly from clamping?
                I gained about a half inch as a newbie...not bad! The rest has come more slowly and most likely from my clamping. I am hoping to get to 6 inches some time in the not too distant future. I kind of take too many breaks. I'll get into a frenzy of clamping and then slack off. I'm hoping to do some air pumping and continue clamping consistently to get that last .2 inch.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Hello friends.
                  I wonder what I can use to tighten?

In Brazil, I do not find that quick clamp and import is very expensive. What do you suggest I can use? Something that is easy.
                  15/03/2017 --- 15/08/2017
                  - BPEL: 14cm --- 17,8cm
                  - FL: 3cm --- 10cm
                  - SL : 6cm --- 14cm

Photos in my album.

Comment

I would also like to hear from people on this thread what they use.
                    Ive read wire clamos from walmart are good.

Comment

Originally posted by Green jar View Post
                      In the walmart of Brazil I did not find to sell.
                      15/03/2017 --- 15/08/2017
                      - BPEL: 14cm --- 17,8cm
                      - FL: 3cm --- 10cm
                      - SL : 6cm --- 14cm

Photos in my album.

Comment

I've been clamping for only 3 months and along with an increase in EQ I've gotten a big chunk of my relatively small girth gains from that, with the rest coming from Ulis and nothing from Jelqs. I do it similarly to you now, but when I first started made the mistake of tightening the clamp as tight as possible. Now I do 3 sets of 10 min 1on/1off with the clamp on the second to last notch for set 1 and one notch above for set 3 with set 2's notch position varying on how expanded I am when starting. It feels good and I've had red marks or fluid around my glans after an intense session but those go away and the only pain is from a sensitive head brushing up against some armhair. I'm still new at this so I'd ask the vets, but if you keep and eye out for your penis getting cold, numb, or turning black then clamping is going to be a top-tier girth exercise.
                        Start
                        BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
                        BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
                        BPEL: 8"
                        MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
                        BPEL: 8"+
                        MSEG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by MrP View Post
                          Hello friends.

In Brazil, I do not find that quick clamp and import is very expensive. What do you suggest I can use? Something that is easy.
                          Is it not possible for you to simply order them on eBay? That's how I get my clamps when I need them in Europe.
                          You want to order a medium sized cable cuff or cable cuff pro or cable clamp. They are all basically the same and we all need a size medium.
                          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                          Goal 8x6
                          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by MrP View Post
                            Hello friends.

Originally posted by MarsSpyder View Post
                            I've been clamping for only 3 months and along with an increase in EQ I've gotten a big chunk of my relatively small girth gains from that, with the rest coming from Ulis and nothing from Jelqs. I do it similarly to you now, but when I first started made the mistake of tightening the clamp as tight as possible. Now I do 3 sets of 10 min 1on/1off with the clamp on the second to last notch for set 1 and one notch above for set 3 with set 2's notch position varying on how expanded I am when starting. It feels good and I've had red marks or fluid around my glans after an intense session but those go away and the only pain is from a sensitive head brushing up against some armhair. I'm still new at this so I'd ask the vets, but if you keep and eye out for your penis getting cold, numb, or turning black then clamping is going to be a top-tier girth exercise.
                            Sounds like you're getting more familiar with clamping. Congrats. It's fun and great for girth. You can do manual squeezes while clamped. I do both regular and reverse Sliding ULIs while I'm clamped. I also use my clamping sessions now for stamina training. It works incredibly well for me. Watch your PIs and continue to kegel with that clamp on. If your glans feels too cool, simply ease up a notch an kegel fresh blood in. Keep up the good work.
                            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                            Goal 8x6
                            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Procura por cable clamp no mercado livre

Comment

Working...
                              X