Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bpfsl after hanging

Hi guys,

I just measured after hanging and 10 min stretching. Just had a 7.5 inch measurement. Is this a wrong way of measuring because it is right after hanging?

How long till this gain translates into bpel gains?

I am at 11 lbs now with the lghanger
    BPEL: 6.3 inch ->7.08 inch MEG: 5 inch -> 5.43 inch

I always heard FSL gains are the first indicator that EL gains are coming.
    I just hit a clean 7.5 inch FSL measurement after hanging too.. when my BPEL barely hit 7in thats where my FSL was at first. It seems I gain half an inch in stretched flaccid length... then my erection creeps up to meet it in the following weeks/months.

As long as you consistently measure after hanging/stretching it's a good progress indicator broski!
    Last edited by GymRatGuy; 09-29-2017, 12:38 PM.
    My Journey!
    04/28/14 - 6/23/17
    NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
    BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
    MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsdI9vzfePA
      Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

@gymratguy
        I read the same, but I don't know if this is immidiately after hanging or if you should measure when you're "cold" and not after exercises.. But good to hear that man, looks like you're going to gain again too!

@cashbacter
        Thanks for the vid man, but I don't think I agree with everything he says. I think if you have a goal and you set your mind and spirit completely for it, you will succeed! Most people don't have the will to achieve those goals, so most of the time we are unhappy with the results.

For PE I now I use his advice, because I made it a lifestyle. This is the first time I measured in a few months. In my mind I set a goal, I know that I will achieve this, no matter what. The only thing I have to do is dedicate myself.
        BPEL: 6.3 inch ->7.08 inch MEG: 5 inch -> 5.43 inch

Comment

I feel you man, tbh most of my measurements are usually around the same time after i PE unless it's a dedicated measuring day on a rest day. My thinking is I do PE daily anyway, when I hit my goals I'll still be doing maintenance and whenever I'm even POSSIBLY going to get lucky that day I've probably done PE or at least warmed up my member a bit.

So regardless I'll always be working with a Post PE workout dick for sexy time
          My Journey!
          04/28/14 - 6/23/17
          NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
          BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
          MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

Working...
          X