De-Con Break and Loosing Gains--Good for the Mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De-Con Break and Loosing Gains--Good for the Mind

So I never really posted about my size before, but I post about my gains and taking a de-con break.

I am about 1 month into this de-con and have seen my girth increase a little and BPEL/BPFSL shrink a lot.

BPFSL is down .75"
    BPEL is down .45"

Besides helping with gains in many ways, I believe taking a de-con break is good for the mind. Stop what your doing and appreciate what you got, that's what a de-con is.

I was SO CLOSE to making 2.1" BPEL gains and reaching my long term Goal but I stopped and let that goal rest for a while.

I have also found for me that I lost girth with the first 2 de-cons I did but the last 2 I have kept or gained girth.

So don't be afraid to take a little break to find balance, heal, or to get even more gains when starting PE again!

Blessings

Terrible loss of length gains in a month! I am taking a one week brake right now and I'm tempted to stretch just a little bit that it would not heal shorter / shrink during training break.

Comment

De-con break could be positive in many ways... But in your case, to be honest, it doesn't look like that.

I mean, you have lost to much.
      It makes sense take a break if you think you've already cemented your gains and it's been weeks or months since the last time you've gained something.

After I've gained more than 1 inch, I was forced to take a very long pause from p.e: A year and a half.
      I Haven't lost nothing in that period.
      Last edited by Lezoteli; 09-19-2017, 07:39 AM.
      If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Strange loss really.I am 5 weeks into decon and I have lost maybe 0.1, 0.2 at most in length.Girth is the same.But the biggest benefit imo is resting the mind and appreciate what you have.I will make sure to translate this attitude when I return

Comment

You gain the lost gains pretty quickly though? I as well lost a lot during my last decon break (0.25 inches I think) but gained 0.3 or 0.4 inches in 2 weeks after the break. Also, is it normal during your deconditioning break to have a smaller/turtled flaccid? For me it is almost pre PE size, but my erect gains have increased :/ Weird.

Comment

I ecperience smaller flaccod aswell

Comment

During your decon break- are you curtailing other forms of training as well (e,g,- cardio)? Are you experiencing any form of sexual activity?
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Nope I dont change a thing, but I still turtle more for some reason

Comment

Are you experiencing any form of sexual activity?

You may not have peaked high enough toward your last week or so of training. Doping this encourages "rebound gains", which can be measured 7 days into the break.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    Are you experiencing any form of sexual activity?

You may not have peaked high enough toward your last week or so of training. Doping this encourages "rebound gains", which can be measured 7 days into the break.

Sorry I have been off at BORING leadership and management training the last two days!

I've had minimal. stimulation. and I didn't hit PE super hard before my de-con.

To be honest, I was SO CLOSE to reaching my long term goal, but I felt I needed to up the intensity and time and I wanted to take a break to see if that was what I really wanted to do.

I do always seem to gain back quickly when I start back up.

I think I did get some rebound girth gains, as I said my MEG increased about a week into this de-con and is still there.

I guess I am just trying to find out if there is an amount of gains that is ever enough.

Comment

Peak before you take a break to take advantage of those rebound gains. If you're going to be off for more than a week and you're not sexually active it would be in your best interest to consider some form of maintenance level stamina work.

Comment

Interesting...
                        Right before my decon break I gained 2mm length. During the break another 2mm, and now post break 1 mm, so 5mm all together in 2 weeks

Comment

Those are some good gains

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                            Interesting...
                            Right before my decon break I gained 2mm length. During the break another 2mm, and now post break 1 mm, so 5mm all together in 2 weeks

Wow. I hope to try that after this next round of PE.

Comment

I know this isn't a progress thread but I think it can help add to general PE knowledge.

Since starting back after the moth de-con break, here's what happened.

1. Broke personal best BPEL by .25"
                              2. Had some minor pain when starting again, ramping up too fast.

That means from the short during my break to the PR BPEL now is a swing of .7" and that's with great EQ all the time.

And yes, I take accurate measurements. I use a ruler AND a wood dowel/rod that has marks on it.

I have no idea why this de-con break helped with new gains so much more than the others I did. but there may be some insight for hard gainers:

If JP90 isn't working try changing up the rhythm

3 on 2 off
                              4 on 2off
                              5 on 2 off

if that ain't working

3 on 3 off
                              4 on 3 off
                              4 on 3 off

Ya'll get the it, I am sure Big Al's trainees get great advice about changing up work/rest rhythm.

Comment

Working...
                              X