How often should I masterbate if I'm wanting increase penis size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often should I masterbate if I'm wanting increase penis size

Should be a straight forward answer? I tried researching this but I don't get the right results.

Some guys masturbate whenever they want, some hold back. It will take experimenting to find what works best for yourself.

Comment

Masturbation only affects EQ, IMO. Well I could talk about this for days..

Peel the banana two or three times a week.

Welcome to the jungle!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Also posted here:

Frivolous masturbation can deplete the libido and contribute to negative conditioning. Reserve your ejaculations for live sexual activity and/or stamina training.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Agree with Big Al. Assuming that you do not have a female playmate, keep the ejaculations to the business at hand. If I might suggest, never forgo sex with your favorite lady for PE. Sex wins. Every time.

At this point in time, I am ejaculating during just about every edging/stamina session. I would suggest that every second or third edging session would be much more ideal. Everyone is different, but moving toward that (every second or third edging session) will likely help you and your PE journey big time.
          Start: August, 2017
          Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
          Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
          Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Working...
          X