Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to tell if ligaments are actually being stretched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell if ligaments are actually being stretched?

How does one actually determine if work is being done on the ligaments?

And more importantly, how does one know if that amount of work being done on the ligaments is actually enough to stretch and pull them out?

I am currently doing a length routine and would like to work on getting my ligaments stretched for some length gains.

I believe I have narrowed it down to four parts to focus on for growth:
    - Ligaments being stretched
    - Inner penis being pulled out
    - Tunica expanding
    - Cell reparation

Correct me if any of this is wrong by the way, but to answer my original question then, how do we know we are working our ligaments properly?
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Feel along the pelvis penis interface especially while pulling. Find the ligaments as cords. Feel them stretch with your fingers and feel them internally. Target your stretches to pull on them. They should have a little ache.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
      Feel along the pelvis penis interface especially while pulling. Find the ligaments as cords. Feel them stretch with your fingers and feel them internally. Target your stretches to pull on them. They should have a little ache.
      Is it generally difficult to get gains from stretching the ligaments?

What kind of routine/exercises would you recommend to get some extreme ligament gains?

Comment

Ever increasing weight or force, or my method try to soften them with massage. Heat helps, but it seems to be too high of temperature needed. So I use massage and squish them and loosen them.

Comment

Ever increasing weight or force, or my method try to soften them with massage. Heat helps, but it seems to be too high of temperature needed. So I use massage and squish them and loosen them.
          Any particular mechanism to that massage you recommended? That sounds like it would make a lot of sense.

Comment

I use thumb and forefinger. Mostly wintry to stretch them in the direction they grow with a smoothing stroke along them. If infidel a bump or a place where they seem to be growing together with something inside infocus attention there and cross fiber friction at that point. Cross fiber means against the direction thenligament naturally grows.

Comment

That also causes heat which helps loosen the tissues.

Comment

I use thumb and forefinger. Mostly wintry to stretch them in the direction they grow with a smoothing stroke along them. If infidel a bump or a place where they seem to be growing together with something inside infocus attention there and cross fiber friction at that point. Cross fiber means against the direction thenligament naturally grows.
                Helpful as always, thank you so much Wishful. I missed you for those 2 days you were away.

Comment

Thanks my friend. I missed you also. I'll try to be a good penguin and stick around this time.

Comment

Working...
                  X