X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO Jelq Routine

Just wondering what everyone thinks of this routine I've started:

10 minute warmup
    5 way stretches (On count of 30 kegels per direction)
    4 x 30second Tunica Tugs
    4 x 30second Internal Stretches
    4 x 30second Tunica Tugs
    5 way stretches

then 200-300 keglels. On a 2 day on, 1 off right now.
    Goal: Huge

It is a length routine but doing jelqs will help a lot. maybe 200 to 300 strokes will do. Girls like thicker penis than a chopstick.
    4/27/2010

BPFSL= 6"
    FL= 4.1"
    FG= 4.5"
    EL=6"
    EG=5.5"

Comment

Yup. And I did Jelqs for the past 6 months with no results, so I'm taking a break from them for a month or so.

Comment

Are you doing it correctly? Jelqs exercise is one of the powerful exercise in PE. I did jelqs exercise and it give me gain in girth.
        4/27/2010

BPFSL= 6"
        FL= 4.1"
        FG= 4.5"
        EL=6"
        EG=5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
          Yup. And I did Jelqs for the past 6 months with no results, so I'm taking a break from them for a month or so.

I see why you would like to focus on length more you do have great girth already,but honestly i would still do jelqs but maybe not as much,you can still gain some length doing jelqs,i would even finish off your stretching routine with 100jelqs and 60 vjelqs.

Maybe you havn't gained from jelqing maybe you even done it wrong but your penis should respond to it soon enough maybe it just didnt right away.

Comment

Gravik ... what you're doing looks sensible.

If you look through the articles page you'll find one from Big Al that addresses your situation ... Addicted to the Jelq I think it's called.

Basically, the jelq is such a foundation exercise that everyone thinks you MUST do it. It's almost sacrilege to leave it out. But for some guys it:
            • doesn't work;
            • feels like it doesn't work;
            • or has stopped working.

Only you can be honest with yourself and assess whether it's time to take a rest from jelqs. Listen to your body / penis.

But my sense is that you should give them a rest and try your new routine for a decent and consistent period ... maybe 60 to 90 days. See how you feel after that. You may prove yourself right ... or you may come back to jelqs with fresh enthusiasm. Either way, you can't lose.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
              Just wondering what everyone thinks of this routine I've started:

10 minute warmup
              5 way stretches (On count of 30 kegels per direction)
              4 x 30second Tunica Tugs
              4 x 30second Internal Stretches
              4 x 30second Tunica Tugs
              5 way stretches

then 200-300 keglels. On a 2 day on, 1 off right now.
              Hey Gravik looks like a pretty good stretch routine, I'm guessing you're going for more length then girth then? A peice of advice if I may; jelqing is said to be a foundational exercise, but for some it's not. I think you should throw in some edging or something of the sort where you engorge your penis after all that stretching so you can fill those temporarily lengthened out blood vessels with the actual blood. Just a thought.
              Originally posted by rayz View Post
              Are you doing it correctly? Jelqs exercise is one of the powerful exercise in PE. I did jelqs exercise and it give me gain in girth.
              Rayz something you've sure to have read by now is that different things work for different people. That's why creating a routine tailored to your specific needs is so crucial.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Looks good, sometimes jelqing can get boring.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I did a stretching only routine recently and did not have great results with it,but am very interested in what your results are.

Comment

Your routine looks good to me, I might add some flacid bends in there for the girth effect, I cannot begin to tell you what they have done for my thickness, but I like you also did not do jelqing in my routine, mostly because when I started it was a bit difficult with the small size I was working with.
                    Last edited by Seraph26; 04-24-2010, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Probably going to start alternating mandingo stretch and internal stretch. Also, what are some other good tunica stretches besides JP's tunica tugs?

Comment

Bundled stretches are good for the tunica (bundle, then stretch, then with other hand pull back on the base of your shaft.) And lawd, you will feel that tunica get worked!
                        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

The bundled and resistance stretches might be the king and queen of tunica exercises. Great for those looking to lengthen the gap between their BPEL and BPFSL. I know most of my stretching sessions have been isolating the tunica lately. Having good results too...

Comment

ANy more detailed explanation of the bundled stretch?

Comment

I, for one, have started getting great length results since omitting jelqing from my routine. Jelqing did increase my girth though, but my theory is to stretch it out as much as I can before I start jelqing again, and when I start jelqing again it will help keep me from plateauing. Then after I stop gaining from that, I am going to move on to more advanced exercises such as hanging/clamping. With this plan, I feel I will get the most out of my gains in a shorter period of time, due to the "shock" effect

Of course, what works for me may or may not work for you. It is just something to consider.

Also, with the stretch only routine, you should DEFINITELY do something to help with eq, such as supplements, kegaling, or edging. Since jelqing helps bring your eq up, omitting it will result in a poor eq when your tunica gets stretched out. Whats the point of gaining length if it is hidden behind a floppy woody?
                              Stats (beginning 11/1/10)
                              EL- 6
                              EG- 4 3/4
                              BPEL- 6 1/2
                              Bench Press- 190x5

Current (11/1/10)
                              EL- 6
                              EG- 4 3/4
                              BPEL- 6 1/2
                              Bench Press- 190x5

Goal
                              EL- 7.25
                              EG- 5.5
                              Bench Press- 225x10

*If anyone has any training/nutrition questions, ask away*

Comment

Working...
                              X