Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I'm extremely new to this never tried it before I'm not insecure about my size but would appreciate some more girth(currently 5")I feel adequate in the length department (7")just would like any advice and would like to know what I can expect realistically

Welcome to the gym!

The best place for you to start would be for you to go to the START HERE! at the upper left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started of safely and effectively. In there you will find some beginner routines that you can choose from to get started off. The JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) is a popular one that many have started with. If there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask questions, th members here are very helpful.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

You can expect to learn a lot about your penis. You can also expect to grow your penis. Follow Cavaliers advice then follow the steps safely, consistently, persistently and you can meet your goals.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
      X