Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys im gunna start this journey finally..i have some questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys im gunna start this journey finally..i have some questions...

Im a 6 and a half around there...how long till i get results in length and girth....what are good exercises that are good for great gains? I want to see results as soon as possible. No rush but i just want to see it lol its exciting that if my penis can grow then who knows how far i can take it...
    Thanks ,Jon

I'd suggest reading a lot. Click on the start here button (somebody will probably post a link soon...) you can learn everything you need to get started there. The JP90 is the go to starter program. Some guys get impressive results from this, either way it will help your EQ and condition you for more intense workouts. I started with about 1/2 the exercises at very low tension and worked up. I'd strongly suggest starting a log as it helps keep you motivated to look back and see where you were. Also helps you figure out what routines work for you. Biggest thing is take it slow, you only get on pecker, don't hurt it!! Enjoy the journey, it's pretty awesome to grow your unit and very addictive!
    Starting 1/20/17
    BPEL 7.5
    MEG 4.6

Current
    BPEL 8.125
    MEG 4.8

Short term goal
    BPEL 8.5
    MEG 5

Long term goal
    BPEL 9
    5.5+