Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I"m a Taiwanese,try to get more girth and some of the JP'90 routine I dont understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I"m a Taiwanese,try to get more girth and some of the JP'90 routine I dont understand

HI guys,I''m a Taiwanese since my Ex-gf broken up with me ,and she said my penis not enought to make her happy

My penis size is 5.9inch length and 4.3inch girth,my goal is more then 6.5inch length and more than 5.5inch
    the most important thing is girth

I read a lot article of penis training,found the best way to newbie is JP's 90,but since my native language not English ,so some of the word make me don't understand

In JP 90,there is 4 step

Warm up
    Stretch
    Wet Jelq
    Warm down

for the Stretch , It is just like the video doing?(https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...-stretch-video)
    and do kegel when I stretch my penis?

It's possible to grow my penis to the size I want?(from 5.9 to 6.5 length from4.3 to 5.5 girth)
    and what is the most inportant thing of growing girth? just do the JP 90 first??

BTW can somebody share about the JP90 result to me? cuz I really want to grow my penis

Yes, exactly like the video without the kegal. And it's hard to say what you're going to gain, consistency is key, some guys gain an inch some gain 3. I will tell you for most girth is harder to gain. Finish up JP90 and see where you're at afterwards.

Comment

there is something I can do for get more girth?
      cuz the major problem is about my girth
      I saw "Compressor" will make a lot of girth but in the tutorial didn't Mentione how much time and rep should I do

thanks you guys

Comment

Working...
      X