excess foreskin and turkey neck all from PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excess foreskin and turkey neck all from PE

Before I started PE I did not have excess foreskin, when erect my foreskin would automatically retract behind the glans. It was perfect.

After I did hanging for 3 months, I gained excess foreskin and even stretch marks. Now when i get an erection my foreskin does not retract by itself, I would have to pull it all the way back. Its so bad that when i am flaccid you cannot even see the pee hole, the skin shrivels up around it and covers it up..

This was one of the reasons I moved back to manual stretching

Now that I am manual stretching I recently got turkey neck. I can't even do an overhand jelq anymore because the turkey neck gets in the way.

I have spent a very long time researching how to get rid of turkey neck, reading every thread I could find. I'd like to hear from people on this topic who also had the same problem. Please tell me surgery isn't the only method.

I did not even have either of these problems before PE..

thanks
    Last edited by gym; 07-18-2017, 01:01 PM.
    Starting: NBPEL: 5.25, MEG: 4.125

Short term Goal: NBPEL: 5.75, MEG: 4.5

So hold on, you're not circumcised and you have a turkey neck?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...rkey-neck.html

Read above^^^thread, beginning with my post #5.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        So hold on, you're not circumcised and you have a turkey neck?
        correct I am uncircumcised

Comment

Have you read and implemented the things Jock sent you? I am envious of your foreskin.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Well this just goes to show that foreskin restoration will NOT get rid of thy turkey neck.

Forever embraced with thy gobble.

Comment

I just read jocks post
              Let me see If I understand this
              The purpose of the uro stretche is to create additional shaft skin on underside of the shaft at the base of the penis. This causes the ball sack skin that was attached to the underside shaft to go back to where it should be, on the ball sack.

How long would this take and have there been any success stories?

I got turkey neck from stretching incorrectly, when doing my stretches the ball sack skin was being stretched because my grip was to close to the base..
              the excess foreskin was from hanging

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                Have you read and implemented the things Jock sent you? I am envious of your foreskin.
                why would you want to have foreskin, I always hated it
                I was thinking of adult circumcision just of how it looked,
                my head girth is the biggest and when I am flaccid you can't see it.. foreskin isn't aesthetically pleasing

Comment

I want foreskin because foreskin is sexy. Ohhh the way it glides and slides oh mye!

Really though, extra sensitivity. If you get cut welcome to the dry world of less pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...rkey-neck.html

Read above^^^thread, beginning with my post #5.
                    btw most guys that have turkey neck don't have enough shaft skin, for me its the opposite, I have too much skin, so should I still try these exercises or will it make it worse? (give my situation)

Comment

@gym: Yes my URO stretch will lengthen your scrotum skin, and when coupled with wearing a leather balls stretcher, it will extend your vas defrense (spermatic cords) and retrain your cremaster muscles that surround our balls.

This will effectively eliminate turkey neck over time AND allow your balls to hang freely (MUCH COOLER & HEALTHIER), allowing them to drop into the bottom of your ball-sac, remaining extended.

It's a dual approach than many have found eliminate turkey neck, when done together correctly.Your base skin under your penis will move downwaed back onto your scrotum where it originated.
                      Last edited by jockinthebox; 07-18-2017, 03:03 PM.

Comment

@gym: Yes my URO stretch will lengthen your scrotum skin, and when coupled with wearing a leather balls stretcher, it will extend your vas defrense (spermatic cords) and retrain your cremaster muscles that surround our balls.

This will effectively eliminate turkey neck over time AND allow your balls to hang freely (MUCH COOLER & HEALTHIER), allowing them to drop into the bottom of your ball-sac, remaining extended.

It's a dual approach than many have found eliminate turkey neck, when done together correctly.Your base skin under your penis will move downwaed back onto your scrotum where it originated.
                        how long should I hold the stretch for? sets and reps

Comment

wait, you said
                          'lengthen your scrotum skin'
                          I thought we are trying to lengthen your base shaft skin because the cause of turkey neck is when there is not enough base shaft skin so it borrows skin from the scrotum?

Comment

Originally posted by gym View Post
                            why would you want to have foreskin, I always hated it
                            I was thinking of adult circumcision just of how it looked,
                            my head girth is the biggest and when I am flaccid you can't see it.. foreskin isn't aesthetically pleasing
                            This is your opinion and you are welcome to it. Personally I like my foreskin and find the scar left by circumcision aesthetically unappealing, thats just my opinion though.

Comment

Working...
                            X