Lenght decrease after 'break'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenght decrease after 'break'

Hi, im new to this forum but not new to PE. Sorry for me english, my grammar may suck.

Everywhere here we can read that PE gains are permanent and for me that's one big bullshit. I've been jelqing for a long time and always when i take a break 2-3 months my lenght gains dissapears, girth gains stays thoght.
    Once i stopped jelq completly for about 6 months and my dick was looking pathetic those days, small, eq bad.

And now my question is, do irregular workout when you don't have time and space for standart routine, may help keeping my gains? For example, if i do two 30min-60min sessions per week? What is your experience. Any comments, any suggestion greatly welcome!

If you stop doing PE you will lose EQ unless you continue your kegels. EQ loss usually contributes to gains loss. Some people gain during breaks while others lose their gains. I suggest that you not take breaks and continue towards your goals. Once there, you can cement your gains.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

thank you for reply, well acually i was not thinking about lenght loss this way. It may be true as when i did regular workout my EQ was outstanding and it could affect my size for sure... The thing is that i hate that i can't give myself a PE break without loosing my gains!

Comment

Originally posted by 16cm_forever View Post
        thank you for reply, well acually i was not thinking about lenght loss this way. It may be true as when i did regular workout my EQ was outstanding and it could affect my size for sure... The thing is that i hate that i can't give myself a PE break without loosing my gains!
        You can stop eventually, after cementing.

But, I advice you to do minimal workouts during your breaks. It wil probably prevent you from much losses of gains.

Comment

yup... just do minimum work to keep your organ healthy. and you regain the length gains that you think you lost very quickly.

Comment

It's not bullshit at all.

I gained just shy of 1 inch from hanging. I took two years off. Two years...

Measured it after that and I lost .3, which means I had retained around .7 inches despite multiple years off from PE!

It was permanent for me. I just needed to have spent more time cementing the length gains.
            Last edited by Ten Inch Hero; 06-06-2017, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X