rest day or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rest day or not?

It's going 2nd week of my PE. I'm following 1 day on & 1 day off routine for my busy schedule. Is it ok or i've to re-organize my routine? I'm looking for most helpful answer.

It is what feels best for you and what your body needs. Only you can be the judge of that. I personally have to force 1 rest day a week.
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by proactive View Post
      It is what feels best for you and what your body needs. Only you can be the judge of that. I personally have to force 1 rest day a week.
      Yeah, i'm keeping 1 rest day after 1 exercise day. Still no changes. So asking for this remedy.

Comment

If one day off and one day on is not working increase the intensity.

2 or 3 days on 1 day off and so forth.

Personally i do 2-3 days on 1-2 days off depends on my schedule since i spend around 10 hours at work.

Comment

Originally posted by s.das View Post
          Yeah, i'm keeping 1 rest day after 1 exercise day. Still no changes. So asking for this remedy.
          I don't understand what you are asking. No changes in what? Remedy for what?
          goal--Contentment
          proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by proactive View Post
            I don't understand what you are asking. No changes in what? Remedy for what?
            No changes in my PI's & remedy for that. Also beside, i want to get my penis to grow larger. I'm in very confusion. That's what i'm asking @proactive. I hope you understand.

Comment

Working...
            X