Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Friday Night" Erection...

I wonder if anyone gets what I mean.

I do a 5 on 2 off cycle. Monday to Friday with stretching, Uli work. edging and jelqs. Three sessions per day. The day ends with my jelqing.

But come Friday night, after a week of working the member, that erection is just the fullest biggest one all week. I'll do a bit of edging in the shower, then let it subside a might to get a jelq in before the week-end. But I can hardly jelq because its too, well, hard. I'll do some towel raises to see if it will subside, but as soon as I start the jelqing again, it's up to a 10/10 EQ.

Maybe its a combination of the weekly exercise and the release of stress on Friday (what with the week-end coming, etc.) but it get an erection that would scare the wife.

Does this happen to anyone else at the end of the PE week?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
    Maybe its a combination of the weekly exercise and the release of stress on Friday (what with the week-end coming, etc.)...
    This might very well be it.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
    X