Any expert advice please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any expert advice please!

It was second day of PEing. But no changes. How much time it takes to show a progressive result?

My problem was that my edging is only for 10-15 minutes, not lasting. Is final ejaculation is essential after thrice edging? Is it good to do before going to cold water bathing?

Oh about 6 months to a year. Are you in a hurry?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      No, not at all. But i want to know the correct procedure about how to perform edging. How to make it more long-time durartion?

Comment

You shouldn't really expect any notable changes from one day to the next.

Edging- make sure you're timing your sessions from start to finish. Precision is important! Attempt to add 30-60 seconds per session.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          You shouldn't really expect any notable changes from one day to the next.

Edging- make sure you're timing your sessions from start to finish. Precision is important! Attempt to add 30-60 seconds per session.
          What does it mean by precision? I'm doing it after all exercises done at last. At that time i'm feeling my penis becoming very weak.

Comment

By precision he means to track time correctly. So set a watch or other timer. Don't guess how long. You might even time how long each stage of arousal takes.
            If your penis is feeling weak it is a good sign that you are reaching fatigue. This is very good. You may not want to edge yet as you are close to over training. Pay very close attention to your PIs.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post

lmaoo this guy

Comment

Originally posted by discreet
                Sorry every one.

I call BS, the OP is under age, prolly like 12.
                Aye only I can call bullshat around here.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                  Aye only I can call bullshat around here.
                  Yes sir thank you sir.
                  NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                  NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                  NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                  Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by discreet
                    Sorry every one.

I call BS, the OP is under age, prolly like 12.
                    A reminder that this is a world wide forum and many do not speak English as their native language. Just because someone may have poor grammar or sentence structure does not mean they are under age. I will ask that you respect all members, not play moderator, and enjoy your time here on the forums. We will handle the rest. Calling someone out in the forums is not your responsibility as a member. If you suspect activity that is suspect, use the report post button and we will investigate your questions.
                    “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
                    — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Hi,

You're right, it won't happen again.
                      NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                      NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                      NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                      Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                        By precision he means to track time correctly. So set a watch or other timer. Don't guess how long. You might even time how long each stage of arousal takes.
                        If your penis is feeling weak it is a good sign that you are reaching fatigue. This is very good. You may not want to edge yet as you are close to over training. Pay very close attention to your PIs.
                        practicing edging sessions with a watch . after each partial ejaculation I write down the time , % of ejaculation amount, quality of sperm ( gel , normal or watery sperm ect. ), ....it is a very useful tool to practice edging .

Comment

Originally posted by s.das View Post
                          What does it mean by precision? I'm doing it after all exercises done at last. At that time i'm feeling my penis becoming very weak.
                          Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                          By precision he means to track time correctly. So set a watch or other timer. Don't guess how long.
                          This is precision.

Performing your stamina exercises last is done for a few reasons:

-Done on they're own there's a notable degree of tissue stretch but when performed after enlargement exercises they take on a whole different property- furthering tissue expansion.growth even more.

-Because the Stop and Start/edging often ends in ejaculation performing it before enlargement workouts isn't feasible for most.

-Psychological conditioning and discipline. If you can develop yourself to the point to where you can perform a successful stamina session after a full enlargement routine then sexual performance while fresh will likely be very easy by comparison. Remember- you train to challenge yourself so your live performance is made easier to handle.

If you're new to training and are exhausted by your workouts you're likely overdoing this or not sufficiently conditioned. In either case, cutting back on the volume and intensity of your training might be necessary.
                          Last edited by Big Al; 05-22-2017, 09:15 AM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            This is precision.

Performing your stamina exercises last is done for a few reasons:

-Done on they're own there's a notable degree of tissue stretch but when performed after enlargement exercises they take on a whole different property- furthering tissue expansion.growth even more.

-Because the Stop and Start/edging often ends in ejaculation performing it before enlargement workouts isn't feasible for most.

-Psychological conditioning and discipline. If you can develop yourself to the point to where you can perform a successful stamina session after a full enlargement routine then sexual performance while fresh will likely be very easy by comparison. Remember- you train to challenge yourself so your live performance is made easier to handle.

If you're new to training and are exhausted by your workouts you're likely overdoing this or not sufficiently conditioned. In either case, cutting back on the volume and intensity of your training might be necessary.
                            Thank you @Big Al. My EQ is really very poor. Usually can't stop my ejaculation after 2/3 times. Is it necessary to ejaculate after doing edging? How can i improve that? Any video tutorial must be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by s.das View Post
                              Thank you @Big Al. My EQ is really very poor. Usually can't stop my ejaculation after 2/3 times. Is it necessary to ejaculate after doing edging? How can i improve that? Any video tutorial must be helpful.
                              You should refrain from any frivolous masturbation and reserve your ejaculations for training and sexual activity only. If you're sexually active then you can perform the techniques of the Stop and Start during your sexual contact.

Developing more stamina will require a willful lengthening of each session. If you're only able to perform 5 minutes of the Stop and Start then ensure in your next session you get 5:30 or even 6 minutes- even if you have to pause to do so.

Comment

Working...
                              X