Between the Cheeks/Bed Fowfers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between the Cheeks/Bed Fowfers ?

So I lay down on my bed and pull my penis between my legs and once I straighten my legs out laying on my back I have an intense stretch and I get great fatigue on the ligs.. much more than I do hanging. I never get fatigue hanging.

Does anyone think this could lead to length gains or no?

I basically bend my legs (thighs towards chest) and pull my penis between my thighs usually my penis is wrapped in a hand towel. Then as i'm laying on my back I straighten my legs and get a very intense stretch on the ligs area... I feel this MUCH more than I do when hanging. I NEVER feel any faitgue on the ligs hanging it's very odd.

Yes that can lead to gains.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

This one weird trick
      Can't stop, won't stop.

Comment

i'm telling you a feel a SUPER intense stretch on the ligs with this... sometimes to the point where I just can't and have to lighten it up a little bit,,

Comment

Hey man, sounds good to me, I gotta set of thunderthighs on me I'll have to try this.
          Can't stop, won't stop.

Comment

Kinda like a 'bed fowfer' / 'side fowfer' type thing?

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/side-fowfer
            Start: Jan '17. Current: BPEL: +0.9" EG: +0.47"

Comment

Edited thread title to better reflect topic.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I think it is different from fosters in that he is holding it in his hand from underneath and pulling with hand and thighs. At least that is how I am reading it.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

This worked wonders for me. End the turtle! Stretch at night!

Comment

For me, fowfers are a straight down the middle proposition, between the ass cheeks. I use them after a length session to keep in the enlongated state. Stretch then do helicopters, maybe some jelqing for a couple of minutes, then repeat.

As for bed fowfers, I do them every night. When all is said and done I pull straight back and anchor, wait a few minutes and stretch back again. I do this maybe 3-5 times. Every stretch is further than the last. It stays there all night till morning wood. If I have the time or opportunity, I will follow up with an awesome pump session. After being stretched and warmed all night the expansion is great. If I canít pump, I will do an all package CR for few, then add a penis only CR while getting ready.

Comment

Iíve been doing them for maybe around 8 months or s but more and would highly recommend. Like when home from work when ever Iím chillin watching tv or sitting down will just do a LAS lazy ass stretch extending it for as much time as I can. Then same as zeroc00l Iíll stretch and anchor in at night for at least a few hours at night before bed but Iím pretty sure an extra hour or 2 after I pass out I move around and it gets free but have definitely noticed big gains in everything from flaccid hang to stretched and erect length. And its super simple. Just set it and forget it

Comment

Working...
                      X