Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine question

Hey this is my first ever post.

I started PE in Jan 2017 with doing good looking losers bathmate advanced newbie routine for about 3 months. (Some Days on jelqing , some days on bath
    mate separated to get used to PE)

Ive started to change it up by incorporating more jelqing and less bath mate and on the same day.

For example I do:

10 min hot cloth warmup
    100 jelqs (12-20min) 80% erect
    then 5-7 min bathmate in hot shower, full erect
    then a few min of squash jelqs (30 sec intervals) 90% erect
    and finally some edging if time permits

This is typically a 3 day on 1 off program.

My question is, am I on the right track ? If I keep on this new program do you think I'll see good results?

Previously In the past 3 months I have only seen mild to no results, with however a much improved EQ.

Let me know what you guys think !
    Thanks so much.

Welcome to the gym!

What are your goals? What you are doing is more of a girth focused routine. It's also very light for someone who has been doing PE for 4 months. If you are looking to gain length then you should add some stretching to your routine. You should consider upping your routine to the JP0(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine). This is a well rounded routine that will work on length as well as girth.

You should also go to the START HERE! link at the top of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I agree with Cavalier. I also would suggest JP90 even if girth is your focus. There is some synergistic value to adding some stretching to your routine.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        Welcome to the gym!

What are your goals? What you are doing is more of a girth focused routine. It's also very light for someone who has been doing PE for 4 months. If you are looking to gain length then you should add some stretching to your routine. You should consider upping your routine to the JP0(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine). This is a well rounded routine that will work on length as well as girth.

You should also go to the START HERE! link at the top of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect

Thanks Cavalier and Wishful,

Im going to pursue that JPO intense beginner routine.

My goal is to add a 1/2" of girth, and keep my length gains to a minimum (say 1/2" at most)

Ill let you know how the new routine goes!

Any advice on when or if using the bathmate is beneficial in this girth focused routine?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X