Growth regiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growth regiment

Recently started a regiment for growth. I tried an extender but it was too uncomfortable. 2 weeks ago I switched to weight stretching. I'm using 7.5 lbs. I also use a pump as well as an estim machine. I do this 5 days a week and break on the weekends. I started taking horny goat weed as well as an hgh released. In 2 weeks I've added 1/4 inch in length. I'm curious if anyone has thoughts on this regiment? Also open to any tips and ideas. Newbie here to the forum so all ideas welcomed.

Hi,

Well, being a newb myself, I can only suggest to add the JP90, or at least elements of it to your routine.

Size is one thing, but EQ and general over all penis health is another.

Equate it to a guy only works his upper body at the gym, but has chicken legs and horrid cardio. That's not well rounded.

The stretching portion of the JP90 is superb, actually I think the entire JP90 is fantastic.

But at least warm up and stretch.

I myself am working my way up do hydro pumping twice a day while doing the the JP90. I'm still working out what feels best but I do the warm up portion/stretching in the AM before shower pumping.

Then in the PM I do the later portion of the JP90 or most of it before a water pumping session. I'm very curious what I am capable of.

So far so good, doing the pumping twice a day every other day for now.

My penis didn't feel 100% familiar in my hand today, it was heavy and girthy.

No measurements yet.
    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by Startpumpin View Post
      Recently started a regiment for growth. I tried an extender but it was too uncomfortable. 2 weeks ago I switched to weight stretching. I'm using 7.5 lbs. I also use a pump as well as an estim machine. I do this 5 days a week and break on the weekends. I started taking horny goat weed as well as an hgh released. In 2 weeks I've added 1/4 inch in length. I'm curious if anyone has thoughts on this regiment? Also open to any tips and ideas. Newbie here to the forum so all ideas welcomed.
      How long have you been doing PE. It is recommended to do a conditioning phase before moving on to more advanced routines. You might actually miss out on some easy gains.
      goal--Contentment
      proactive's progress log

Comment

Try Manual PE before using an extensive number of PE tools.

Comment

I have been jelqing for a while now. I tried my extender on and off for months but it was so uncomfortable

Comment

Hi,

I stand corrected, my apology.

Are you stretching etc as per the JP90?

Sounds like you are getting results but I'd add a few more routines.

I'm getting into ULIs but with a twist, using a rubber cock ring at he base while loosely stroking for 30-60 seconds x3 reps. Talk about veiny!
            NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
            NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
            NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
            Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

I have been jelqing for a while now. I tried my extender on and off for months but it was so uncomfortable
              Curious, how long is a while?
              goal--Contentment
              proactive's progress log

Comment

On and of for around 4 months

Comment

On and of for around 4 months
                  i would recommend jp90.
                  goal--Contentment
                  proactive's progress log

Comment

Are you performing any stamina based training?
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

What types of stamina training is there? I edge myself daily

Comment

A standard stamina regimen would consist of Erect Kegels and edging performed at the end of a workout. Long duration, vigorous sexual activity while maintaining a full erection would also count as stamina training.
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                        X