Base girth gains, no midshaft gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base girth gains, no midshaft gain?

My mid girth is 5.5" and my base girth was 5.25". I gained base girth and it's now at 5.5". Will midshaft girth follow? Also how effective are "C" jelqs compared to "OK" grip? I notice more expansion when using c grip, it also makes sense because c grip hits top and bottom whIle vjelq hits the sides. Input for both questions would be greatly appreciated?

If you get better expansion with C jelqs than keep doing them. It may be a good idea to continue with V jelqs as well, to hit all parts of the shaft equally. When you are more conditioned, you may be now depending on how long you have been PEing, you can use "the squeeze" to isolate parts of the shaft.

Comment

Here's how you perform "The Squeeze":

About the Squeeze:

The Squeeze works best with an erection degree of about 70-80%. Some trainees have seen great benefits squeezing at higher degrees of erection (90%+), but it should be noted that the intensity of squeezing a penis that erect must go up exponentially- and so do the risks of injury. We don't recommend attempting that unless you've fully mastered the exercise at lower erection levels (and are prepared for the greater risk of injury). If you're new to the Squeeze, you may want to start at 50-70% erect just to get the hang of it.

Instructions

Step 1

With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand (same way) positioned just behind the head of the penis- SQUEEZE! (Your penis should look VERY swollen and veiny.) You can make this exercise even more intense by attempting to bring your hands together while you squeeze (this would be the "advanced version" of the squeeze).

Step 2

Hold this position for five seconds.

Step 3

Release, and start over.

Goal

Start with 5 and work up to 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!)

Note: This exercise is UNRELATED to kegels!

Note #2: Some advanced trainees have seen benefits from performing longer variations of the squeeze. The extended reps can be anywhere from 10 seconds to 1 minute each.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        Here's how you perform "The Squeeze":

About the Squeeze:

The Squeeze works best with an erection degree of about 70-80%. Some trainees have seen great benefits squeezing at higher degrees of erection (90%+), but it should be noted that the intensity of squeezing a penis that erect must go up exponentially- and so do the risks of injury. We don't recommend attempting that unless you've fully mastered the exercise at lower erection levels (and are prepared for the greater risk of injury). If you're new to the Squeeze, you may want to start at 50-70% erect just to get the hang of it.

Instructions

Step 1

With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand (same way) positioned just behind the head of the penis- SQUEEZE! (Your penis should look VERY swollen and veiny.) You can make this exercise even more intense by attempting to bring your hands together while you squeeze (this would be the "advanced version" of the squeeze).

Step 2

Hold this position for five seconds.

Step 3

Release, and start over.

Goal

Start with 5 and work up to 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!)

Note: This exercise is UNRELATED to kegels!

Note #2: Some advanced trainees have seen benefits from performing longer variations of the squeeze. The extended reps can be anywhere from 10 seconds to 1 minute each.
        Is the squeeze good for length or girth .I'm a beginner so how squeezes I should start with ?

Comment

Originally posted by Robinhood24 View Post
          Is the squeeze good for length or girth .I'm a beginner so how squeezes I should start with ?
          this is hitting more girth than length.
          goal--Contentment
          proactive's progress log

Comment

And when I do the squeeze ,do I apply same amount of pressure on the the glans or less ?

Comment

I should have said how to do the squeeze, but I wouldn't have explained that well anyhow.

Comment

And when I do the squeeze ,do I apply same amount of pressure on the the glans or less ?
                You grip just below the glans. If you kegel, even just a light kegel, the blood will go into the glans and it will work out fine.

The squeeze isn't a beginner exercise though. Start with jelqing.

Comment

It's considered a girth movement.

Start with 5 reps at about 70% erect and use moderate tension. Focus on the form of the exercise and the degree of tissue stretch above all else.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Jelqing works best for me. I never gained from advanced exercises. Please try not to hijack threads either.

Comment

Will midshaft grow since base girth grew?

Comment

Midshaft is usually the easiest of girth gains to get. It should grow with most of the recommended girth exercises without special focus.

Comment

Working...
                        X