Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blink068
    replied
    Eu ainda não consigo entender este exercício, acho que é esticar na direção reta e pouco para baixo sentado na cadeira fazendo força com as duas mãos, seria isso ?

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by tryingforit View Post
    If I were to pair the Tension Stretch with the Squeeze, how many reps should I increase by between each workout? Or rather, if I started with 10 on day one, after 6 weeks what is a rough estimate of how many reps I should be performing of this exercise?
    The rate of increase is a percentage of the whole. If you're starting at 10 reps, you'd add 1 rep per session- or even every other session. At about 25 reps, you can look into adding2 reps per session, and so on.

Leave a comment:

• tryingforit
    replied
    If I were to pair the Tension Stretch with the Squeeze, how many reps should I increase by between each workout? Or rather, if I started with 10 on day one, after 6 weeks what is a rough estimate of how many reps I should be performing of this exercise?

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Perform the stretches, then the EKs, and then the edging- followed by a thorough warm down. For optimal results perform it all in one sitting with little rest breaks between activities. You'll want each exercise to feed into the next one to induce a cascade effect for maximum gains.

Leave a comment:

• KFH
    replied
    Hey Al, I've just started this exercise as part of a new Advanced Jelq-Free routine now that I've returned from my decon break, this'll be the 5th cycle overall!

I'm just wondering, where would you recommend performing edging plus kegels when doing this exercise? Before or after a soak in the tub? I find performing edging whilst in a hot bath is excellent, the warmth really helps the cirulcation of the penis leading to a harder erection when I perform edging with erect kegels. So should I let my penis rest first before E+EKs or get straight into the tub to perform the E+EKs and then stay in there abit longer so my penis can rest?

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    This stretch is amazing, thanks Big Al.

Do you see any benefit holding the stretch longer than 10 seconds?
    You're welcome- and I'm glad you like the exercise

The hold portion is the last part of the exercise- preceded by the build. You might experiment with different stretch times to see what work best for you, but 20 seconds total appears to be a good general starting point.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Rico
    replied
    This stretch is amazing, thanks Big Al.

Do you see any benefit holding the stretch longer than 10 seconds?
    Last edited by Johnny Rico; 01-01-2016, 04:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
    Hey Big Al, is the warm tub neccessary? I mean, I cant afford to waste so much water that often. Would classic warmdown with warm towel be enough?
    You can use any from of warm up you like- as long as it's thorough.

Leave a comment:

• The Next Big Thing
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Al View Post
    How to perform the Tension Stretch:

Step 1: Your penis should be flaccid for this exercise. Grasp your penis firmly behind the head and wrap your other hand around the first hand for support.

Step 2: Pull forward SLOWLY while leaning back for a count of 10 to maximum tension.

Step 3: Once you've achieved the maximum amount of tension that you can tolerate, hold for 10 seconds.

Step 4: Release tension and start again.

Step 5: Finish of with a good soak in a warm tub.

Do 10 repetitions of this exercise at first, then work up to 100 maximum per day (most advanced trainees need less than 50). Typically, this stretch is most effective when done by stretching your penis towards the floor and slightly away from your body. You may want to experiment with different directions of stretch to see which direction works best for you.

Tension Stretch Tip: When performing the Tension Stretch, do it while sitting. Using the edge of the chair as a background reference point, try to pull enough so that you can see a noticeable stretch taking place.

* One way of making this exercise even more intense would be to press down on the ligaments at the base of the penis while you're performing the stretch. Take caution when doing this for the first time, and slowly build intensity on this part over subsequent sessions.

Tension Stretch Video

Hey Big Al, is the warm tub neccessary? I mean, I cant afford to waste so much water that often. Would classic warmdown with warm towel be enough?

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by Realman View Post
    Any particular reason the maximum is 100 reps which is about 15 mins of stretching. Is it that doing more that 15 minutes of stretching is going to towards the point if diminishing returns and you would be better off hanging ?
    It's the limit of endurance for intense stretching for most men. That and the point of diminishing returns.

In addition to reps you should also be adding intensity over time too.

Leave a comment:

• Realman
    replied
    Any particular reason the maximum is 100 reps which is about 15 mins of stretching. Is it that doing more that 15 minutes of stretching is going to towards the point if diminishing returns and you would be better off hanging ?

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
    The reason you lead back it because the ligaments are more on the top side of the penis, so more tension is applied when you stretch downward. When you pull downward, if you put your free hand at your base (top side) you will feel the tension on the ligaments connecting your penis to your pelvic bone underneath.
    Also, you can wrap your free hand around the base at that time to cause extra tension and help stretch out the epidermis.
    Yes Pushing down on the basal ligaments with your non-stretching hand is a great way of adding even more intensity to this movement.

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by Realman View Post
    So if you have exhausted your ligament gains, then doing this exercise would be ineffective for length gains.
    While it might become more difficult to get length out of ligaments after making substantial gains and/or training for a long period of time, I wouldn't say that you can exhaust gains from them. The Tension Stretch can easily be modified to induce gains in other areas by the addition of variables. Consider that minor alterations can turn a Tension Stretch into an A-Stretch or a Bundled Stretch.

Leave a comment:

• thenewdude
    replied
    The reason you lead back it because the ligaments are more on the top side of the penis, so more tension is applied when you stretch downward. When you pull downward, if you put your free hand at your base (top side) you will feel the tension on the ligaments connecting your penis to your pelvic bone underneath.
    Also, you can wrap your free hand around the base at that time to cause extra tension and help stretch out the epidermis.

Leave a comment:

• Realman
    replied
    So if you have exhausted your ligament gains, then doing this exercise would be ineffective for length gains.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X