How do you do the tension stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you do the tension stretch

Hey Everyone, Happy Easter. I was reading posts by Big Al on PE forums, and he recommends the tension stretch as the best exercises for length gains. I want to incorporate this into my routine, but after a lot of searching I can't seem to find instructions on how to do this exercises correctly. Can someone please provide instruction to this work out? Thanks
    Erect Length 6.125 / Erect Girth: 5

How to perform the Tension Stretch:

Step 1: Your penis should be flaccid for this exercise. Grasp your penis firmly behind the head and wrap your other hand around the first hand for support.

Step 2: Pull forward SLOWLY while leaning back for a count of 10 to maximum tension.

Step 3: Once you've achieved the maximum amount of tension that you can tolerate, hold for 10 seconds.

Step 4: Release tension and start again.

Step 5: Finish of with a good soak in a warm tub.

Do 10 repetitions of this exercise at first, then work up to 100 maximum per day (most advanced trainees need less than 50). Typically, this stretch is most effective when done by stretching your penis towards the floor and slightly away from your body. You may want to experiment with different directions of stretch to see which direction works best for you.

Tension Stretch Tip: When performing the Tension Stretch, do it while sitting. Using the edge of the chair as a background reference point, try to pull enough so that you can see a noticeable stretch taking place.

* One way of making this exercise even more intense would be to press down on the ligaments at the base of the penis while you're performing the stretch. Take caution when doing this for the first time, and slowly build intensity on this part over subsequent sessions.
    Last edited by Big Al; 04-21-2018, 09:16 AM. Reason: Update content
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Wow awesome. Hey BigAl, the video didn't work for me.

So is this basically like stretching, but In reps instead of timed?

Also, what do you mean when you say "press down on the ligaments at the base" ??
      start: aug 1 2013
      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Bump *

I really want to try to get an answer..

Comment

I'll try adding this

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
            Wow awesome. Hey BigAl, the video didn't work for me.
            You're welcome

Try the following: Tension Stretch for penis enlargement.
            The video actor does it much faster than the written recommendations.

You may need to upgrade your media player to view them. There's a page for the video on PEGym (here), but the vid doesn't appear to work(?)

So is this basically like stretching, but In reps instead of timed?
            Correct

Also, what do you mean when you say "press down on the ligaments at the base" ??
            Take your non-stretching hand and press down on the top of your pubis (where your penis extrudes from) . Feel where the ligament is at and press down on that to increase tension. TAKE CARE not to press down too hard! Start off with gentle pressure, and work up as you adapt to the exercise.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              You're welcome

Try the following: Tension Stretch for penis enlargement.
              The video actor does it much faster than the written recommendations.

You may need to upgrade your media player to view them. There's a page for the video on PEGym (here), but the vid doesn't appear to work(?)

Correct

Take your non-stretching hand and press down on the top of your pubis (where your penis extrudes from) . Feel where the ligament is at and press down on that to increase tension. TAKE CARE not to press down too hard! Start off with gentle pressure, and work up as you adapt to the exercise.
              You're awesome BigAl. Thanks!

Comment

You're awesome BigAl. Thanks!
                Thank you

Comment

Bumping this one back up, as this is an AWESOME stretch for manual work.

Question for Big Al : Is there any specific reason for leaning backward as you stretch?
                  Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

The guy in the video is doing it while erect.

Comment

Originally posted by Joint-Expansion View Post
                      Bumping this one back up, as this is an AWESOME stretch for manual work.

Question for Big Al : Is there any specific reason for leaning backward as you stretch?
                      It gives you a better stretch since your body is cooperating with your hands to extend your ligaments. The angle of your hips being thrust forward can also increase the range of motion of the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by 604 View Post
                        The guy in the video is doing it while erect.
                        For best results you should do your stretches flaccid (unless otherwise advised). Still, some degree of erection is harmless and likely difficult to avoid.

Comment

Hi,

What's the recommended frequency with this exercise?
                          If I do this exercise in combination with the squeeze exercise. Do you then recommend doing this every other day or could I do the stretch more often while limiting the squeezes to every other day? What do you think?

Comment

I'm in my 6th week of doing this exercise 5 days on 2 days off and so far I love it. The hang afterwards is worth the time and effort put into it.
                            03.19.2014: BPEL 7.25 x 4.5 MSEG
                            11.19.2014: BPEL 7.50 x 4.6 MSEG

Next Goal: BPEL 7.75 x 4.75

Comment

Originally posted by Maghed32 View Post
                              Hi,

What's the recommended frequency with this exercise?
                              If I do this exercise in combination with the squeeze exercise. Do you then recommend doing this every other day or could I do the stretch more often while limiting the squeezes to every other day? What do you think?
                              Three times a week to start would be fine. You can increase the training frequency if you eliminate the Squeeze.

Comment

Working...
                              X