Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tommyjohn26
    replied
    my PMP just came in yesterday and I am so excited to get going. couple questions tho. I'm not sure if this will make sense but I feel as if I am at a length where I am in between rod lengths. like if I add the smaller rod extension on top of it it is too long and the one I currently use without the extension doesnt pull enough.

1. Anyway since I am using the smaller length rod I am able to use full tension with the bolts and it seems to be at a good pull. Is this safe for a beginner?
    2. I am studying for exams at the moment and wear the PMP rod extender while sitting 90 degrees in bed. Is it better to have the extender just pointing downwards towards the bed with gravity or the opposite way and it laying upwards on my stomach towards my belly button?
    3. When I have it pointing downwards the tension is less and when I try to put the tension at its highest it stops with still some tension bars showing. But if I pointed straight perpendicular the tension bars would start to disappear and be at full tension. Why is this?

Leave a comment:

• Stealthjelqer8
    replied
    Works good as a hanger with the belt and some 2 in plates. Once you get the chamber down pact

Leave a comment:

• Stealthjelqer8
    replied
    So ive been using the unit for about 2 weeks now and am happy with the comfort quality. Been going about 9 to 10 hours a day while completely removing to piss every 2 hours and will disconnect from the rod extender for 1 to 2 minutes if the stretch starts to become a little much. I work a desk job and am a manager so my privacy is pretty good. I had been out of the game for a couple years and started jp90 back up about a month before the pmp arrived. I squeeze in the jp90 at around the 3 hour mark of extending and getting pretty good expansion and plump post workout. I guess im writing this to ask what exactly should i been feeling while extending?? Slight burn after awhile? Slight ache after awhile??

Leave a comment:

• flamengo
    replied
    Originally posted by Dangler View Post
    Just joined, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Dangler
    replied
    Originally posted by flamengo View Post
    Hi Dangler, how do I join the penimaster group? I have been using the extender for a week, I would love to take part.
    Thanks
    Penimaster Pro - PEGym Forums

Leave a comment:

• flamengo
    replied
    Originally posted by Dangler View Post
    For those following the Penimaster Pro issues, there is also a Group (thanks to donjelqer76) at the PEGym.
    Feel free to join the group !
    Penimaster Pro - PEGym Forums
    Hi Dangler, how do I join the penimaster group? I have been using the extender for a week, I would love to take part.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• studstud
    replied
    Physdoc, what's your routine?

Leave a comment:

• Physdoc
    replied
    Bummer. Hope it's worth the wait.

Leave a comment:

• studstud
    replied
    Finally got an email this morning that said that my order was dispatched today (7/19/21.) Ordered on 6/29/21. Not impressed with the almost 3 week shipping delay. > Looks like a quality product though like you say, and Germany's reputation precedes itself with regards to quality products. Anxiously awaiting delivery. Looking forward to getting started.
    Last edited by studstud; 07-19-2021, 09:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Physdoc
    replied
    Originally posted by Stealthjelqer8 View Post
    I ordered mine 6/18 and finally got confirmation of shipment today 7/8
    It will be worth the wait guys. You'll be amazed by the quality of everything from the case to everything neatly stored inside.

Be sure to read the instructions. There are a few tricks to getting it on and mounted. Takes some experimenting. After that, it's super easy to get on and off. First tip - only use a really small amount of lube!

Leave a comment:

• Stealthjelqer8
    replied
    Originally posted by studstud View Post
    I ordered mine on 6/29. They sent me this email update on 7/5:

We are very sorry that there are delays in the delivery of the goods you have ordered.

Due to the global corona crisis, we did not receive a raw material for a component of the goods in time from a supplier.

However, your goods are expected to be dispatched in the next few days and will then be with you soon.

We will inform you by email as soon as the goods are on their way to you.

Thank you very much for your understanding, we are usually known worldwide for our fast delivery.
    I ordered mine 6/18 and finally got confirmation of shipment today 7/8

Leave a comment:

• studstud
    replied
    Originally posted by Stealthjelqer8 View Post
    Man ive been waiting almost a month just for tem to ship it. When did you order yours and has it shipped?
    I ordered mine on 6/29. They sent me this email update on 7/5:

We are very sorry that there are delays in the delivery of the goods you have ordered.

Due to the global corona crisis, we did not receive a raw material for a component of the goods in time from a supplier.

However, your goods are expected to be dispatched in the next few days and will then be with you soon.

We will inform you by email as soon as the goods are on their way to you.

Thank you very much for your understanding, we are usually known worldwide for our fast delivery.

Leave a comment:

• studstud
    replied
    Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
    I would suggest just using the PMP alone at first. I gained just over half an inch BPEL in about five months using my PMP. But that was during a one year span where I took a long break in the middle and my daily usage has only been a little over 4 hours a day. I imagine if I hadn't taken the break and had kept at or above my 5hr/day goal, my gains would have been better.
    Okay, thanks for the advice. I ordered it on 6/29 and am still waiting for it to arrive.

Leave a comment:

• Physdoc
    replied
    I ordered and am waiting for the Penimaster Pro to arrive from Germany. I read that the Penimaster Pro will not stretch out the foreskin while the old noose type Penimaster will. I'm around 7.5" circumcised and when fully erect my skin is tight and I was hoping to gain some foreskin as well as additional length and get up to 8+ inches. (I have a Fleshlight and when I go balls deep and ram my dick deep in that thing my base is rather hairy and girthy and the extra friction actually pulls on the shaft skin right underneath my glans and eventually creates tears, even when I lube the hell out of it.) Then I just read that someone said the only thing they gained with the PMP Pro was foreskin, but it appeared that they weren't wearing it enough and maybe they were uncircumcised? Do you think I should also order the old Penimaster to gain foreskin or will the Pro do that as well despite their claims to the contrary? How much did you gain with the PMP? Should I couple with the LG Hanger with cable weight stand or do you think the PMP is good enough alone?
    I would suggest just using the PMP alone at first. I gained just over half an inch BPEL in about five months using my PMP. But that was during a one year span where I took a long break in the middle and my daily usage has only been a little over 4 hours a day. I imagine if I hadn't taken the break and had kept at or above my 5hr/day goal, my gains would have been better.

Leave a comment:

• Stealthjelqer8
    replied
    I ordered and am waiting for the Penimaster Pro to arrive from Germany. I read that the Penimaster Pro will not stretch out the foreskin while the old noose type Penimaster will. I'm around 7.5" circumcised and when fully erect my skin is tight and I was hoping to gain some foreskin as well as additional length and get up to 8+ inches. (I have a Fleshlight and when I go balls deep and ram my dick deep in that thing my base is rather hairy and girthy and the extra friction actually pulls on the shaft skin right underneath my glans and eventually creates tears, even when I lube the hell out of it.) Then I just read that someone said the only thing they gained with the PMP Pro was foreskin, but it appeared that they weren't wearing it enough and maybe they were uncircumcised? Do you think I should also order the old Penimaster to gain foreskin or will the Pro do that as well despite their claims to the contrary? How much did you gain with the PMP? Should I couple with the LG Hanger with cable weight stand or do you think the PMP is good enough alone?
    Man ive been waiting almost a month just for tem to ship it. When did you order yours and has it shipped?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X