Penimaster Pro Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevejabba View Post
    Been spending all day trying to get used to this. I still can't manage more than 1 hour before it becomes very uncomfortable on the glans and I have to take it off.

I have tried entering with less suction but no joy. I'm hoping 2 things:

(i) The XL diamater sluices will help with this. Right now I am using the normal sluice with no diapragm. I even managed to get diaphragm on but I just couldn't get the whole glans in with it on and it pinched a groove in my cock (again painful) - this faded after a few mins tho

(ii) Maybe I am just getting used to it - it's only my 2nd day of use. Can anyone experienced with extenders help out - does your glans get used to it and can you increase the length of time using the device? At this rate I'll have to keep taking it off every hour and i'm using a ton of the lube also.
    You might be using too much vacuum? Is the glans coming out puffy and swollen? You could try the advice of stretching the sluice over a D cell battery but be careful you might get micro tears which will allow air in and mean it won't stay on for long. I had to practice over a couple of days before I got the hang of it. I now rub a little lubricant onto the glans instead of the sluice and I find this works well for me. Also I choke hold the penis to enlarge and harden the glans so I can push it against the sluice hole and let the glans slowly and steadily get sucked inside.

Comment

My experience as i'm only a couple weeks in, is that it takes time, there is a significant learning curve. If you have the hose applicator use that, as its much easier to measure the vacuum, if you feel its too tight then let some air in, then shut it off.. My guess would be that it has become painful after an hour because of swollen white puffy glands especially if its only on part of the glands, as it happened to me... that tells me that the whole glands were not in the chamber... Practice makes perfect, use low tension and just keep at it every day. This is my first extender so i don't have prior experience but i do say it is very comfortable and easy to wear. It takes longer to get out then put in.. Good luck!
      Starting stats (August 15th 2011):
      BPEL - 5.75''
      EG - 4.75''

Short-term goal:
      BPEL - 6.25''
      EG - 5"

Comment

Originally posted by Latinjohn View Post
        My experience as i'm only a couple weeks in, is that it takes time, there is a significant learning curve. If you have the hose applicator use that, as its much easier to measure the vacuum, if you feel its too tight then let some air in, then shut it off.. My guess would be that it has become painful after an hour because of swollen white puffy glands especially if its only on part of the glands, as it happened to me... that tells me that the whole glands were not in the chamber... Practice makes perfect, use low tension and just keep at it every day. This is my first extender so i don't have prior experience but i do say it is very comfortable and easy to wear. It takes longer to get out then put in.. Good luck!
        Yes mate, I have had the experience of only getting part of the glans in. I now lift the sluice and check and you can sort of tell by feel whether the whole thing is in or not.

I will persevere of course and I hope the XL sluice will help.

Good tip re letting more air in, I am assuming you mean open valve then shut it again (without pulling). I'll try that.
        NBPEL : 6.8 inches
        BPEL : 7.7 inches
        MSEG : 5 inches 9 16/ths

Comment

OK I have thought of a way of improving comfort when using the Penimaster Pro.

I'm finding the difficulty is pain around the general glans area and the skin under the glans where the sluice grips the cock.

So I found that what you need to do is weaken the gripping power of the latex.

Roll latex over a C Cell battery (helps to make it into a condom shape and then roll it over) (I read this tip on this very thread!)

Then take a hairdryer and heat the shit out of it!! Use the hottest setting and hold it 1 or 2 cms away from the latex, rotate it round and heat the whole sluice. After a few minutes of this the latex weakens and doesn't grip as tight.

I actually tested this by rolling a heated and unheated sluice over each of my largest fingers, you could feel the unheated sluice holding on like a fat bird who'se just been dumped, but the heated sulice had lost most of its gripping power.

Anyway I get my larger sluices today so will let you know how that goes.

In terms of results of heating sluice, I have just managed 1.5 hours and it is still not that painful - I had to take off after 1 hour prior to my little heating experiment.

Hope this helps someone. I know I have been posting a lot but I have a lot of free time right now and I want to get this down so that I can leave it on for longer periods...I am so determined to make this work and see some real gains. Until I see gains with my own eyes I cannot convince myself this stuff even works (no disrespect or slur on anyone one here but I just need to see it myself)

I thankyou gents!

Comment

Gentlemen!

The first entry on this post was 13-02/2012 - 7 weeks and 3 days ago!

Has anyone gained anything with the Penimaster since they have started using it? It's not too soon to ask I think

Comment

Though I have been following the thread, I have not yet ordered the device. However, I have noticed that the longer the thread goes on the more complaints about comfort and mounting are coming up. For those who have been using it for at least a month, is the satisfaction level increasing or decreasing?
              Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

While this is a "review" thread, some continue to post their initial start up problems & requests for help, rather than start their own progress/help thread.

The learning curve, how to put it on, individual adapting of that process, are what gets posted. Some users more so than others. I started using mine, just about a month ago. I did have a rocky start, but overcame that, quite successfully.

As with any extender, cut/uncut users must deal with their unique set of variables, to use the product. Any one using almost any extending product, will need to learn whats is best for them.

Bottom line
                : It can be worn extremely comfortably. Any discomfort should be troubleshot, and the cause corrected. How easily one troubleshoots & creates a solution would vary. Some may not have grasped a certain intricacy, or have a interpretation variance within the instructions. Thats where we help each other.

I typically get 6 plus hours of wearing a day/night. I am completely satisfied with the product, its comfort, etc. Not any regrets as to its purchase.
                I look forward to each morning to putting it on, even do that before my first sip of coffee. I only need to remind myself to take it off once in a while and let my Willy see daylight for awhile.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Right this is about my 8 millionth post here, sorry about that.

I got my XL sluices today and have just worn it for 3 hours, absolutely no problem at all, didn't even know the thing was on!

Now I am thinking I am not stretching enough. EL is about 17.5 cms and I only have 15 on the rods so tomorrow i'm gonna crank it up.

I also added the diaprhagm back on and it is so easy to take off now, it shoots your dick out when you take the little nozzle off the top.

So, no complaints about the comfort. Only issue now is if the thing will stay on when I start to extend past NBPEL with the XL sluice. I will update.

By the way I am a complete newbie to extenders but I am getting a good feeling. Yesterday I checked out my dick erect and it was definitely more veiny and dare I say it..I think I have added 1/16th in girth already. I will measure again at 150 hours or so and update.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    While this is a "review" thread, some continue to post their initial start up problems & requests for help, rather than start their own progress/help thread.

The learning curve, how to put it on, individual adapting of that process, are what gets posted. Some users more so than others. I started using mine, just about a month ago. I did have a rocky start, but overcame that, quite successfully.

As with any extender, cut/uncut users must deal with their unique set of variables, to use the product. Any one using almost any extending product, will need to learn whats is best for them.

Bottom line
                    : It can be worn extremely comfortably. Any discomfort should be troubleshot, and the cause corrected. How easily one troubleshoots & creates a solution would vary. Some may not have grasped a certain intricacy, or have a interpretation variance within the instructions. Thats where we help each other.

I typically get 6 plus hours of wearing a day/night. I am completely satisfied with the product, its comfort, etc. Not any regrets as to its purchase.
                    I look forward to each morning to putting it on, even do that before my first sip of coffee. I only need to remind myself to take it off once in a while and let my Willy see daylight for awhile.
                    Yes kudos where it is due, they have made a very good product.

Just hope it will stay on at higher loads (longer rods)

Comment

The best thing is the comfort and that I can leave it on for up to around 3 hours with no discomfort. With the other extender bar type systems I can't really keep them on for any longer than an hour. This makes it difficult to get enough hours in each day - especially when I am at work

Comment

Received some of the new larger caps and sluices today. I think they are really going to help especially with the caps bursting while in use problem I am having. I am guessing being bigger and not having to be strectched as tightly will also mean they should last longer between replacements.

Comment

stevejabba
                          From what you said, the heated sluice is more comfortable than the unheated one, and the larger one is more durable instead of the regular one easily broken. Fixing problems seem complex, but now is it still hurting the skin behind the glan when taking off the sluice ? Glan numbness, bruise, discoloration ? stretching at high tension without slipping ?
                          i wanna know some experiences before i order the part for my jes extender
                          5/4/2012 NBPEL 4.7" BPEL 5.7"

Comment

Originally posted by tendigital View Post
                            The best thing is the comfort and that I can leave it on for up to around 3 hours with no discomfort. With the other extender bar type systems I can't really keep them on for any longer than an hour. This makes it difficult to get enough hours in each day - especially when I am at work
                            Is it the larger sluice to be bought separately, excepting the regular one came in package ? what about max tension 1500g, still get comfortable for 3 hours ?
                            5/4/2012 NBPEL 4.7" BPEL 5.7"

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                              Just wanted to do an update post now that I have more time with the Penimaster Pro.
                              Last week I extended 86 hours with it (over 12 hour per day on average!). Here are a few thoughts:

- The instruction manual mentions that before putting the glans chamber on, you need to squeeze a little extra air out of the ball pump and inflate the diaphragm outwards - this is why it recommends a 3/4 initial pump, to leave room to squeeze a little extra air out of the ball into the chamber. I found out the hard way just how important this step is. If you skip this step, there will be an air space between the diaphragm and the forward edge of the sluice. When you evacuate the glans chamber with the ball pump, a tremendous vacuum will build up in this small void and create some very nasty looking vacuum blisters if you skip this very important step. By pushing a little air into the glans chamber before putting it on, the diaphragm will bow outwards and push all the air out between the diaphragm and sluice - this is exactly what you want. No air picket means there is no area for a dangerous vacuum to accumulate, and the adhesion qualities of the Penimaster Pro are truly amazing if you take care to follow this very important step.

- I still find that the sluice is a bit tight for my liking. I did a test where I unrolled a new sluice over a "D" cell battery and let it sit for a couple of days to pre-stretch it a bit. It definitely has helped and the sluice doesn't feel as tight anymore.

- A few people that I have talked to have mentioned that one pump isn't always enough to get the glans fully into the chamber. I have had this problem from time to time also. The problem is, the more pumps you have to use, the higher the vacuum and the more uncomfortable it is. After a lot of experimentation, I have found what works best for me. I have found that I can reduce the amount of vacuum needed by "pushing through" the sluice instead of waiting for enough vacuum to be generated to suck the glans into the chamber. What I have been doing now is making an "OK" grip about an inch below the glans and squeezing - this makes the glans and the shaft just behind the glans very rigid and engorged. I then actively push my penis through the sluice while the vacuum is trying to pull things in. I have found that I now use about half the vacuum as before, and the adhesion is absolutely incredible.

- Although I have decent girth, I placed the medium set of split ring adapters into the glans chamber behind the diaphragm. It has also definitely helped increase the hold and the comfort. What I'm saying here is that even if you're doing fine without the split rings installed - at least give them a try. You may find that you prefer it (like I did). If it doesn't work out - no big deal, just remove them!

I'll try to keep updating this thread as I find new tricks and tips. I'm also interested in hearing tips from others so please share anything that you have found that makes extending with the Pro easier or more comfortable!
                              No matter what I do I still get blisters everytime! I use almost no vacuum, as I'm using your tip to push it through.
                              Also, the skin just before the glans also gets really hurt!

I also have a feeling that when I use the rod extender I don't feel it pushing, like pushing the ligs, just stretching the skin.

Comment

anyone gettings results using pmp pro, this thread has been started since feb.

Comment

Working...
                                X