No announcement yet.

Penimaster Pro Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like nice quality, wonder how it feels compared to the modified vacextender.

Comment

I know what your saying Don about the sluice ring giving some issues. As I've been speaking to the P/Pro company over email I let them know that I prefer to use no diaphram as it feels better for me and they said if you don't need one then your glan is quite large which explains why I've had so much trouble trying to get the bulb on with 3/4 suction. The booklet says to put on the device while semi-erect and thats where i've had issues. My EG is 5.6-7" but when I don't use a diaphram it goes on alot easier.
      Apparently in a few weeks there releasing larger diaphrams for trial for those that want to take part in it, I put my hand up to participate so will see how they go when they get delivered.

EDIT: When I say i use no diaphram, I keep the diaphram ring on the bulb so I can put the sluice ring rubber over the top to keep the suction as normal.
      Last edited by justadude; 02-17-2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Awesome, a larger diaphragm (and sluice) would be great, I'll have to contact them as well.

Right now I'm doing test where I have a sluice stretched over a "c" cell battery. I'll let it sit for a few days to pre-stretch it then see how that feels
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
          pretty interesting - I'll have to check that out as well! Though I'm doing quite well with mine - i just took mine off ofter 15 hours of extending with only 3 breaks to go to the bathroom.
          15 hours thats awesome, what tension do you set? So if the numbering starts from the screws end with the first line being 1, my tension is anywhere between 2.5 to 3.5. I can only go for an hour at a time before a 20min break.

Comment

I usually extend right at about 1000g - right around the last line before it bottoms out
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

For those following the Penimaster Pro issues, there is also a Group (thanks to donjelqer76) at the PEGym.
              Feel free to join the group !
              Penimaster Pro - PEGym Forums
              Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Just wanted to do an update post now that I have more time with the Penimaster Pro.
                Last week I extended 86 hours with it (over 12 hour per day on average!). Here are a few thoughts:

- The instruction manual mentions that before putting the glans chamber on, you need to squeeze a little extra air out of the ball pump and inflate the diaphragm outwards - this is why it recommends a 3/4 initial pump, to leave room to squeeze a little extra air out of the ball into the chamber. I found out the hard way just how important this step is. If you skip this step, there will be an air space between the diaphragm and the forward edge of the sluice. When you evacuate the glans chamber with the ball pump, a tremendous vacuum will build up in this small void and create some very nasty looking vacuum blisters if you skip this very important step. By pushing a little air into the glans chamber before putting it on, the diaphragm will bow outwards and push all the air out between the diaphragm and sluice - this is exactly what you want. No air picket means there is no area for a dangerous vacuum to accumulate, and the adhesion qualities of the Penimaster Pro are truly amazing if you take care to follow this very important step.

- I still find that the sluice is a bit tight for my liking. I did a test where I unrolled a new sluice over a "D" cell battery and let it sit for a couple of days to pre-stretch it a bit. It definitely has helped and the sluice doesn't feel as tight anymore.

- A few people that I have talked to have mentioned that one pump isn't always enough to get the glans fully into the chamber. I have had this problem from time to time also. The problem is, the more pumps you have to use, the higher the vacuum and the more uncomfortable it is. After a lot of experimentation, I have found what works best for me. I have found that I can reduce the amount of vacuum needed by "pushing through" the sluice instead of waiting for enough vacuum to be generated to suck the glans into the chamber. What I have been doing now is making an "OK" grip about an inch below the glans and squeezing - this makes the glans and the shaft just behind the glans very rigid and engorged. I then actively push my penis through the sluice while the vacuum is trying to pull things in. I have found that I now use about half the vacuum as before, and the adhesion is absolutely incredible.

- Although I have decent girth, I placed the medium set of split ring adapters into the glans chamber behind the diaphragm. It has also definitely helped increase the hold and the comfort. What I'm saying here is that even if you're doing fine without the split rings installed - at least give them a try. You may find that you prefer it (like I did). If it doesn't work out - no big deal, just remove them!

I'll try to keep updating this thread as I find new tricks and tips. I'm also interested in hearing tips from others so please share anything that you have found that makes extending with the Pro easier or more comfortable!
                2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Hello guys,

First of all hello to everyone. I have been using PenisExtender-PRO (PEP) for almost one month. During this course of time, I have did several tests and trials to find the best to comfort me. Here, firstly I would like to share these tips with you, later I have some questions.

Tip 1: I stongly suggest using the hose rather than the ball pomp. It is really hard to apply the correct pressure with the pomp. Sometimes you may need more than several pompings to suck more but theinner volume of the ball is limited. I have experienced that the vacume applied to glans is extremely sensitive issue. Since there is a bit of more vacume, than in the longer run you experiences pain. Since the first day I have been using the hose. You can precisely adjust the vacume with your mouth..also it is easy to hide a rolled hose in your pocket rather than a apple size of pump.

Tip 2: I found a 5ml of eye creme contained, I filled it up with the comfort gel. It is also easy to carry&hide in pocket. Since you may need the gel during the day. I need to put it on and off extender several times (peeing resaons) so I need the gel. Also for hygiene reasons you can clean the chamber each time at the toilet before you put it on, since you have your gel with you.

Tip 3: You dont need the original comfort gel. Yes it is more dense and a bit more sticky gel. However, an economical comdom gliding gel that I can easily find at a local supermarket/pharmacy is also find. But since the glider is slippery material you may need to adjust the vacume chamber properly to your glans by finding our which plastic adapter is suitable for your penis diameter/circumference..

Tip 4: My rode extended spring balance tension force indicators (5 levels) are not showing the correct tension force as it is mentioned at user manual. Fro ex 1 line they say up to ~ 260gr.. etc..I have a kitchen scale and I measured the applied forces which has a huge variation compared to values mentioned at user manual. SO, you may thingk that you are applying a less tention by only relying to the level inicators but the force may be more than you imanige..so that might be the reaosn if you have pain

Tip 5: For me as well this sluice latex is too tight and at the beginning of my usage, that gave me huge pain..than I found the method of rolling the sluice over itself (like an unused condom) than later I attached this rolled part to the adapter. So, rolling makes the latex holloww diameter a bit larger when it is attached to the adapter. But be carefull if you roll too much the hole becomes too big that there is no vacume, the air leaks..you need to find out by trial..and for me that was not that easy (

Question 1: I usuall wear PenisExtender-PRO approx 3 hours before I need to go to WC. However, even I apply lower tention forces such as ~400gr - ~500 gr, after almost one hour I had a huge pain on top side of my penis base where the penis connects to your body...this is exactly the place where the base of PenisExtender-PRO(the white O shaped plastic attached to springs) is touching and applying all the tention to your penis..I hope it is clear to understand...I tried to put silicone pads, some soft materials between my penis and the base of extendr but still I am not able to get rid of this pain..I really do not understand how people here can easily tolerate tention forces around 1000 gr..For this force, after 30 mins or max 60 mins the pain starts???

Comment

Oracle - thanks for the very nice tips. I'm personally going to try rolling my sluice the next time I change it and see how that does for me.

Question 1: I usuall wear PenisExtender-PRO approx 3 hours before I need to go to WC. However, even I apply lower tention forces such as ~400gr - ~500 gr, after almost one hour I had a huge pain on top side of my penis base where the penis connects to your body...this is exactly the place where the base of PenisExtender-PRO(the white O shaped plastic attached to springs) is touching and applying all the tention to your penis..I hope it is clear to understand...I tried to put silicone pads, some soft materials between my penis and the base of extendr but still I am not able to get rid of this pain..I really do not understand how people here can easily tolerate tention forces around 1000 gr..For this force, after 30 mins or max 60 mins the pain starts???
                    It sounds like you extend in the upwards position? Regardless, this base pain is common to all extenders. I extend downwards, but this is how I keep the base pain (on the bottom side of the penis at the base in my case)
                    - When I first put the base part of the extender on, I pull my penis in each direction to pull as much loose skin through the hole as possible. It is especially important to get extra skin from the scrotum up into the base hole when extending downwards.
                    - I use a piece a soft cloth between the base ring and my skin (at the bottom of the base in my case since I extend downwards). What I use is a baby wash cloth, but any scrap of soft cloth will work. Its not so much the padding that helps, but it acts as a friction barrier, keeping the skin from stretching painfully.
                    - Every hour or so I go into the bathroom and point the extender upwards for about a minute while I massage the skin on the underside. My the time I point the extender down again, it usually creates an entirely different pressure point which is good for another hour or so.

I have no problems achieving 10+ hours per day doing it this way (I even get a 16+ hour day in every now and then)
                    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Alright so I have slipping out of the extender after sometime. I am not sure why. I tried using the two different adapters, but had the same effect. With the bigger adapter it takes a lot of pushing and shoving on top of trying to get decent enough vacuum to go in, but it still slips off after some time.
                      Starting (january 05, 2011):
                      BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
                      Current:
                      BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
                      My Log

Comment

wanthis, you might try (as an experiment) cutting your tension in half, and see what effect that does or does not have. Have you tried new sluice & diaphram? Another thought is if your air valve has a very small leak, then the vacuum would decrease. Not sure how to determine that, you could ask/email support about their thoughts, perhaps they can suggest things to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                          wanthis, you might try (as an experiment) cutting your tension in half, and see what effect that does or does not have. Have you tried new sluice & diaphram? Another thought is if your air valve has a very small leak, then the vacuum would decrease. Not sure how to determine that, you could ask/email support about their thoughts, perhaps they can suggest things to try.
                          Hey thanks for the tips. The Lower tension works, but i feel like the tension becomes too low to be as effective.. and I already extend at only 690g. I did try a new diaphragm and made sure it gets sucked in before putting on the sluice.

I tried taking of the diaphragm completely and that seems to be working very well. It only takes one pump now. The vacuum does seem to be a lot more intense now though and I have let some air in by opening the valve slightly. I think I am going to keep using it without the diaphragm till I recieve the hose application system. I think that might provide better suction, even with the diaphragm on.
                          Starting (january 05, 2011):
                          BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
                          Current:
                          BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
                          My Log

Comment

hello,, i have penimasterPro belt expander now ,its very easy and comfortable ..i've been using the for 10 days - 8-10 hours everyday..i love it
                            first start 15 cm
                            x11.3---start second:16.3cm x 11.5cm --- current: 6.7 ''L x 4.75 '' G (17cm x12cm) --- goal: 7.5 '' x 5.5 ''

Comment

Few questions,
                              1. Can the penimaster pro head piece worn on the x4 labs rods? I considering the upgrade kit although I will mostly use the belt option if I go with it.
                              2. The split adapter, english section, pg21. Is the penis diameter is measured when the penis is fully stretched or lightly stretched?
                              3. For users over a month using the penimaster pro or more, any gains to report???

Comment

Ordered 2/16, delivered 3/5. Now to get started !

Comment

Working...
                                X