Penimaster Pro Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flamengo View Post
    Hi Dangler, how do I join the penimaster group? I have been using the extender for a week, I would love to take part.
    Thanks
    Penimaster Pro - PEGym Forums
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      Just joined, thanks

Comment

• So ive been using the unit for about 2 weeks now and am happy with the comfort quality. Been going about 9 to 10 hours a day while completely removing to piss every 2 hours and will disconnect from the rod extender for 1 to 2 minutes if the stretch starts to become a little much. I work a desk job and am a manager so my privacy is pretty good. I had been out of the game for a couple years and started jp90 back up about a month before the pmp arrived. I squeeze in the jp90 at around the 3 hour mark of extending and getting pretty good expansion and plump post workout. I guess im writing this to ask what exactly should i been feeling while extending?? Slight burn after awhile? Slight ache after awhile??
        6/21

Bpel 8.125
        Bpsfl 8.187

8/23/21

Bpel 8.625
        Bpsfl 8.937

DISCIPLINE > MOTIVATION

Comment

• Works good as a hanger with the belt and some 2 in plates. Once you get the chamber down pact
          6/21

Bpel 8.125
          Bpsfl 8.187

8/23/21

Bpel 8.625
          Bpsfl 8.937

DISCIPLINE > MOTIVATION

Comment

• my PMP just came in yesterday and I am so excited to get going. couple questions tho. I'm not sure if this will make sense but I feel as if I am at a length where I am in between rod lengths. like if I add the smaller rod extension on top of it it is too long and the one I currently use without the extension doesnt pull enough.

1. Anyway since I am using the smaller length rod I am able to use full tension with the bolts and it seems to be at a good pull. Is this safe for a beginner?
            2. I am studying for exams at the moment and wear the PMP rod extender while sitting 90 degrees in bed. Is it better to have the extender just pointing downwards towards the bed with gravity or the opposite way and it laying upwards on my stomach towards my belly button?
            3. When I have it pointing downwards the tension is less and when I try to put the tension at its highest it stops with still some tension bars showing. But if I pointed straight perpendicular the tension bars would start to disappear and be at full tension. Why is this?

Comment

Working...
            X