Phalloson plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phalloson plus

So my phallson arrived. I got it with the rigid extender. Problem is I'm too thick...

Its totally nearly a cock ring on me and I dont think it would it be safe to have on for extended wear.

What are my options?

Also is there a market to sell my small and medium stuff?

I got it on with the belt. Man thats not easy to roll down the rubber piece or even get the one on the head without lots of pinching. Its got a great stretch though!

Comment

Originally posted by Roguish75 View Post
      So my phallson arrived. I got it with the rigid extender. Problem is I'm too thick...

Its totally nearly a cock ring on me and I dont think it would it be safe to have on for extended wear.

What are my options?

Also is there a market to sell my small and medium stuff?

The bad news is that the base piece can't be moded because the front piece is also that narrow. The good news is there are other options that have a much wider base than the Phallosan Plus. The Leluv Slider wider diameter version or the Total Man extender. The other extenders like Sizegenetics, Quick Extender Pro etc. all have the same narrow base problem.

I would ask for a refund, try selling on ebay or maybe ask the admins if you can sell it here.

I got it on with the belt. Man thats not easy to roll down the rubber piece or even get the one on the head without lots of pinching. Its got a great stretch though!
      Use baby powder on the skin, also you might want to get thicker/stronger sleeves. The Phallosan sleeves are trash.
      Last edited by Alex1988; 6 days ago.
      Start 7.28 x 4.8 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1988 View Post

Use baby powder on the skin, also you might want to get thicker/stronger sleeves. The Phallosan sleeves are trash.

thanks for the info. Any recommendations for sleeves?

Comment

thanks for the info. Any recommendations for sleeves?
          I'll send a pm.

Comment

I dont think I've ever caused my dick so much pain as trying to get these sleeves to roll on. my technique must be crap

Comment

I dont think I've ever caused my dick so much pain as trying to get these sleeves to roll on. my technique must be crap
              If you decide to sell it please let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1988 View Post

I'll send a pm.
                Please PM me too. I'm also looking for a source for proper sleeves. Currently have none, trying to manage with gauze cloth, but it keeps slipping off.

Comment

Originally posted by TantraYogi View Post

Please PM me too. I'm also looking for a source for proper sleeves. Currently have none, trying to manage with gauze cloth, but it keeps slipping off.
                  Okay

Comment

well I was able to get it on tonight without pinching and pain. Thats a start.

The large sleeve is tight as hell though and so thin the edges leave marks after I've taken it off. A thicket softer material would be superior I think.

Comment

well I can now get it on without pain but still a lot of pinching to get it off, the bell is a lot larger than the sleeve so there isnt much of a way to get the sleeve off of your dick onto the bell to remove it. Maybe a larger diameter sleeve would help and still grip me enough.

Comment

CCA6D0F2-8C78-4E24-A7DD-C72A32907D72_1_201_a.jpeg

Comment

ok with my cock stretched the device base is just large enough to not cut off blood flow. Though I'm maxed out with rods and it only has about 1/2" of adjustment left. The belt is very comfortable and I hope to get to the point i can just sleep with it, but I have a slight bend to me penis I was hoping the extender would help with.

I've never looked so skinny as this flaccid stretch !

Comment

Problem is I'm too thick...

I'm a newbie here, just starting to get into routine of wearing my Pro Extender. And noticed the same problem - the base is fine when flaccid, but when I'm even semi, the base is like a cock ring and I easily get extremely hard boner while wearing it. Just have to keep cool with my thoughts and shift my awareness elsewhere to keep the boner down and to remain semi-flaccid.

I think I need to get another model with wider base ring. This one is just too snug.

Comment

You could try some machining of the base-opening; maybe buy something to pad.
                              https://pegym.com/forums/penis-devic...20#post1172020
                              https://pegym.com/forums/penis-devic...mods#post81603
                              Penis Extender: What are Penis Extenders? How to Build a Bigger Penis | PEGym
                              Extender Comfort Tips - PEGym Forums
                              Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X