Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendation for automatic pumps

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Recommendation for automatic pumps

    Hi,

    I would like to get some recommendation for automatic penis pumps. I have a BM, but I find it tiring having to stand in the bathroom for so long… If I could, I think it would be more comfortable to be doing it on my bed…

    Would appreciate any advise or recommendations.

    Thank you.

  • #2
    i had the same thought process like you, its also hard to get the time in the bathroom when youi live with others
    now i mostly use Renegade Powerhouse USB Rechargeable Pump
    others use Paloqueth
    basically the same pump/stats as far as i can see

    Comment


    • #3
      Check my album for Paloqueth and also search forum for it. Make sure to buy the one with masturbating sleeve. I give the one with sleeve 10/10 and with normal end 1/10.
      Started 7/15/2017
      Starting Stats:
      BPEL 14 cm
      TEG 10.4
      MEG 11.4
      BEG 12.4

      Current Stats:
      BPEL 17 CM
      TEG 11.7
      MEG 12.7 CM
      BEG 13.7

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by peforever View Post
        Check my album for Paloqueth and also search forum for it. Make sure to buy the one with masturbating sleeve. I give the one with sleeve 10/10 and with normal end 1/10.
        Hi PEforever,

        Thanks. But for the Paloqueth, sadly they don’t ship to where I am and their customer service is not quite helpful…

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
          i had the same thought process like you, its also hard to get the time in the bathroom when youi live with others
          now i mostly use Renegade Powerhouse USB Rechargeable Pump
          others use Paloqueth
          basically the same pump/stats as far as i can see

          Thanks. Will check it out.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by peforever View Post
            Check my album for Paloqueth and also search forum for it. Make sure to buy the one with masturbating sleeve. I give the one with sleeve 10/10 and with normal end 1/10.

            https://www.paloqueth.com/collection...ne-vacuum-pump

            is this the pump that you are recommending?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Beary View Post


              https://www.paloqueth.com/collection...ne-vacuum-pump

              is this the pump that you are recommending?
              Im not recommending paloqueth, but ive seen other people recommend it. But yes that looks like the paloqueth official site

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Beary View Post
                Hi,

                I would like to get some recommendation for automatic penis pumps. I have a BM, but I find it tiring having to stand in the bathroom for so long… If I could, I think it would be more comfortable to be doing it on my bed…

                Would appreciate any advise or recommendations.

                Thank you.
                If you're looking for a programmable / pulse penis pump the best is the DP-4000. Made in the USA , the stuff from China can't hold a candle to it.
                It's not a masturbation device.
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                www.lghangerllc.com
                PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'll second the good words on the DP-4000. I wonder if there is available, a nice pair of lips as a cylinder seal. Tempting...lol .
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post

                    If you're looking for a programmable / pulse penis pump the best is the DP-4000. Made in the USA , the stuff from China can't hold a candle to it.
                    It's not a masturbation device.
                    Wow. Seems like lots of good reviews on their website…

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                      I'll second the good words on the DP-4000. I wonder if there is available, a nice pair of lips as a cylinder seal. Tempting...lol .
                      Thanks. Have you been using it too?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Beary View Post

                        Thanks. Have you been using it too?
                        Not recently. More for 'maintenance'.
                        Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dangler View Post

                          Not recently. More for 'maintenance'.
                          It’s actually super expensive to just use it for “maintenance”… looks quite bulky too. Is it very troublesome to set it up?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It was used more, for other goals, earlier in years, when I had other goals as target.
                            Opinion:
                            cost is worthwhile.
                            Setup easier on PC. Can't say for tablet/phone/Apple equipment.
                            I suppose the learning curve can vary, depending upon your computer skill experience, and determination.
                            If cost is a concern, experience, stick with a hand pump.
                            Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X