Keep slipping out of extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep slipping out of extender

No matter how little or how many rods I use, I slip out of the extender within a half hour use. I tried non stick gauze. What do you guys use to make sure it doesn't slip out

Tell us a bit more about how you are fastening in; strap, tubes, vacuum, rope ?

You might start with minimal pulling tension, to work your way up.
    Be sure to clean parts, body parts, hardware, to be free of body oils, perspiration. Check to see equipment is not "undoing" its tightness. Some find pumping first gives them a "head swell " helping to keep them fastened in. Avoid moving around until you get the basics all figured out.
    Last edited by Dangler; 1 week ago.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I use a silicone sleeve and a rubber O-ring (see below). The silicone sleeve makes it very comfortable to wear and the O-ring creates a 'lip' that keeps the strap from slipping off.

Silicone Sleeve.jpg
      Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
      As of: 06/30/21 BPEL: 7.1", MEG: 5.5

Progress Log | My Success

Comment

Originally posted by coco7686 View Post
        No matter how little or how many rods I use, I slip out of the extender within a half hour use. I tried non stick gauze. What do you guys use to make sure it doesn't slip out
        Slips are always an indication that your silicon sleeve is worn, dirty or too big. Which is why vacuum escapes and you are slipping out. Some sleeves sold online are not true silicon. They are TPE (Thermoplastic elastomer), which is inferior junk.
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

So what system are you using?

Like Dangler already mentioned a swollen glans gives a ton of grip. If you have any vacuum based device use that to prepare for extending. Massaging or jelqing can also help.
          Last edited by Alex1988; 5 days ago.
          Start 7.28 x 4.8 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

I am new to extending so I was scared to use a tight enough grip and the same thing happened to me , i had to tighten the noose a bit more while still being carefull not to injure myself.

Comment

You either have to many rods, it's not tight enough and you need to clean the tubing and your unit.

Comment

How do I quote people to reply to them?

Comment

I am using the extender pro with the noose on the end. I just cleaned it again and will report back. Anyone know what size the silicone tubes are?

Comment

How do I quote people to reply to them?
                    click the Quote button, lower right, first, then type away....
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I cleaned my unit. I am using non stick gauze and it slightly helps. I know I'm not using too many rods because If I use the gauze I can add all the rods and it stays but not for hours like I want. The rubber silicone doesn't even stay on the bottom of the extender in its grooves.

Anyone know the size of the silicone? I'll try to order more

Comment

I cleaned my unit. I am using non stick gauze and it slightly helps. I know I'm not using too many rods because If I use the gauze I can add all the rods and it stays but not for hours like I want. The rubber silicone doesn't even stay on the bottom of the extender in its grooves.

Anyone know the size of the silicone? I'll try to order more
                        I'm also a new member, and having the same slipping problem. I have a Pro Extender, and before that, a cheap chinese piece of junk. Both come with the silicone strap fastening.

Issue with the chinese junk model is that
                        a) the silicone strap slips away from the glans and
                        b) the rods have thread all the way, and the foreskin gets stuck pinched between the screws, thread and the plastic holder.

Pro Extender is better, the rods do not have disturbing thread. But the issues are:
                        a) the silicone strap slips away from the glans and from the grooves underneath (the strap is slightly too thick to stay in the grooves underneath)

I have tried standard gauze cloth with no help. I have ordered silicone sleeve similar to what Cunny Lingist has suggested and waiting for it to get delivered in the coming days.

I have been trying to start, but the slipping off issue has prevented me from getting into any routine. Longest I have been able to keep it is maybe 6 hours, with some O-ring applied around the straps and glans to hold it on place.

Where do you guys get the silicone sleeve, the foam padding and all these other materials?
                        Last edited by TantraYogi; 5 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TantraYogi View Post

I'm also a new member, and having the same slipping problem. I have a Pro Extender, and before that, a cheap chinese piece of junk. Both come with the silicone strap fastening.

Issue with the chinese junk model is that
                          a) the silicone strap slips away from the glans and
                          b) the rods have thread all the way, and the foreskin gets stuck pinched between the screws, thread and the plastic holder.

Pro Extender is better, the rods do not have disturbing thread. But the issues are:
                          a) the silicone strap slips away from the glans and from the grooves underneath (the strap is slightly too thick to stay in the grooves underneath)

I have tried standard gauze cloth with no help. I have ordered silicone sleeve similar to what Cunny Lingist has suggested and waiting for it to get delivered in the coming days.

I have been trying to start, but the slipping off issue has prevented me from getting into any routine. Longest I have been able to keep it is maybe 6 hours, with some O-ring applied around the straps and glans to hold it on place.

Where do you guys get the silicone sleeve, the foam padding and all these other materials?
                          Not sure where CunnyL got his sleeves. But I know for a fact no other sleeve manufacturer makes sleeves out of medical grade silicon other than LG Hanger. I buy and test everything the competition puts out. I'd love to see an unbiased test between our sleeve and anything else. Parous back through the forum a couple years and see how many PF guys have improvised and switched over to our sleeves. Even Mike @ TotalMan made a video of our sleeves proclaiming that they are the best before he decided to try and copy with a Chinese imitation.
                          -Foldus,
                          L.G. Hanger,-
                          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                          www.lghangerllc.com
                          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post

Not sure where CunnyL got his sleeves. But I know for a fact no other sleeve manufacturer makes sleeves out of medical grade silicon other than LG Hanger. I buy and test everything the competition puts out. I'd love to see an unbiased test between our sleeve and anything else. Parous back through the forum a couple years and see how many PF guys have improvised and switched over to our sleeves. Even Mike @ TotalMan made a video of our sleeves proclaiming that they are the best before he decided to try and copy with a Chinese imitation.
                            Thats expensive $30 for a silicone sleeve.

Comment

Hmm today I managed to wrap the gauze in a proper way and have managed to keep the extender now for about 6 hours - for the 1st time ever! Even went outside for a walk, and it didn't slip off. I guess the 1st hindrance solved.

Comment

Working...
                              X