X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Al
    replied
    Now that Marlon and the customer are in contact, this thread can be closed.

Leave a comment:

• BigO
    replied
    Originally posted by theisland View Post
    I purchased an LG hanger it came to about 700.
    Its in your court now!

Leave a comment:

• theisland
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
    Can you send me a PM with your email address again. You actually sent me a friends request and for some reason I can't get back to that page.
    Sent you a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marlon LGHanger
    replied
    Can you send me a PM with your email address again. You actually sent me a friends request and for some reason I can't get back to that page.

Leave a comment:

• Marlon LGHanger
    replied
    Sent a PM.
    Got it Thank you .... My wife will sort your order out tomorrow morning, and I will follow up to make certain we expedite your order ASAP!
    We have your order sitting on the shelf. Purchase was on 7/10/21 and the total was $526.00 which included the cost to ship to Canada.
    She sent you the measurement video on 7/10 and again on 7/16
    As I can't manufacture your chamber without measurements.

Leave a comment:

• theisland
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
    So far no PM reply.....
    WE don't have four emails from anyone that's complaining that they bought a system and didn't get it. We searched our junk email too.... nada.
    I've politely asked this gentleman to send me a PE with his full name so we could investigate and if by chance we made a mistake on our end we could resolve it. Our reputation for customer service is too important to have someone make unsubstantiated allegations.
    Sent a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marlon LGHanger
    replied
    So far no PM reply.....
    WE don't have four emails from anyone that's complaining that they bought a system and didn't get it. We searched our junk email too.... nada.
    I've politely asked this gentleman to send me a PE with his full name so we could investigate and if by chance we made a mistake on our end we could resolve it. Our reputation for customer service is too important to have someone make unsubstantiated allegations.

Leave a comment:

• Marlon LGHanger
    replied
    Spent nearly a grand on one and he hasn’t messaged me back after a month since I have him the measurements. Sent 4 emails after requesting an update and not even a response.
    Hello Theisland,
    Please PM me your full name so that we can investigate this matter, and resolve it as soon as possible.
    Thanks - Marlon

Leave a comment:

• theisland
    replied
    Originally posted by BigO View Post
    What are you trying to contact him about, what did you purchase for $1000.00 dollars
    I purchased an LG hanger it came to about 700.

Leave a comment:

• BigO
    replied
    What are you trying to contact him about, what did you purchase for $1000.00 dollars

Leave a comment:

• theisland
    replied
    Originally posted by Dangler View Post
    So far, nothing definitive; there are no formal arrangements between LG and the forums. Nothing else has been reported to me.
    I just want to get in contact with him as he is dodging my emails. He asked me for my measurements twice and I emailed him back 5 times with no response in over a month now.

Leave a comment:

• Dangler
    replied
    So far, nothing definitive; there are no formal arrangements between LG and the forums. Nothing else has been reported to me.

Leave a comment:

• Dangler
    replied
    I surfaced your issue while I was poking around in the Moderators Forum, maybe someone knows something.
    Hopefully we can help!

Leave a comment:

• theisland
    started a topic Anyone know the LG Hanger guy?

Anyone know the LG Hanger guy?

Spent nearly a grand on one and he hasnít messaged me back after a month since I have him the measurements. Sent 4 emails after requesting an update and not even a response.
Working...
X