This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the LG Hanger guy?

Spent nearly a grand on one and he hasnít messaged me back after a month since I have him the measurements. Sent 4 emails after requesting an update and not even a response.

I surfaced your issue while I was poking around in the Moderators Forum, maybe someone knows something.
    Hopefully we can help!
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

So far, nothing definitive; there are no formal arrangements between LG and the forums. Nothing else has been reported to me.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        So far, nothing definitive; there are no formal arrangements between LG and the forums. Nothing else has been reported to me.
        I just want to get in contact with him as he is dodging my emails. He asked me for my measurements twice and I emailed him back 5 times with no response in over a month now.

Comment

What are you trying to contact him about, what did you purchase for $1000.00 dollars
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            What are you trying to contact him about, what did you purchase for $1000.00 dollars
            I purchased an LG hanger it came to about 700.

Comment

Originally posted by theisland View Post
              Spent nearly a grand on one and he hasn’t messaged me back after a month since I have him the measurements. Sent 4 emails after requesting an update and not even a response.
              Hello Theisland,
              Please PM me your full name so that we can investigate this matter, and resolve it as soon as possible.
              Thanks - Marlon
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
              www.lghangerllc.com
              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

So far no PM reply.....
                WE don't have four emails from anyone that's complaining that they bought a system and didn't get it. We searched our junk email too.... nada.
                I've politely asked this gentleman to send me a PE with his full name so we could investigate and if by chance we made a mistake on our end we could resolve it. Our reputation for customer service is too important to have someone make unsubstantiated allegations.
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                  So far no PM reply.....
                  WE don't have four emails from anyone that's complaining that they bought a system and didn't get it. We searched our junk email too.... nada.
                  I've politely asked this gentleman to send me a PE with his full name so we could investigate and if by chance we made a mistake on our end we could resolve it. Our reputation for customer service is too important to have someone make unsubstantiated allegations.
                  Sent a PM.

Comment

Sent a PM.
                    Got it Thank you .... My wife will sort your order out tomorrow morning, and I will follow up to make certain we expedite your order ASAP!
                    We have your order sitting on the shelf. Purchase was on 7/10/21 and the total was $526.00 which included the cost to ship to Canada.
                    She sent you the measurement video on 7/10 and again on 7/16
                    As I can't manufacture your chamber without measurements.
                    -Foldus,
                    L.G. Hanger,-
                    www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Can you send me a PM with your email address again. You actually sent me a friends request and for some reason I can't get back to that page.
                      -Foldus,
                      L.G. Hanger,-
                      www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                        Can you send me a PM with your email address again. You actually sent me a friends request and for some reason I can't get back to that page.
                        Sent you a PM.

Comment

I purchased an LG hanger it came to about 700.
                          Its in your court now!
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Now that Marlon and the customer are in contact, this thread can be closed.
                            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                            X