Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionheart66
    replied
    Ok thanks, good to know. I actually have been wearing and testing my hanger few hours now and it's hanging nice and low and i have been riding mild fatique for an hour or so. I believe this will work. I will add more hex nuts soon.

Gravity is great in it's job. I can feel it.

Leave a comment:

• Alex1988
    replied
    As long as you feel okay and don't restrict bloodflow go for it. Depends on how conditioned you are. It's hard to call because finding someone that has gained in a similar way is rare. It usually takes up to 3 months to see if it works. So make sure to get measurments in and maybe log your training.

I played around with a 1kg ads but it was too unpractical. It only rly worked while standing/walking.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-img-2546.html
    Last edited by Alex1988; 07-30-2021, 06:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lionheart66
    started a topic Ads/adh for how long continuosly?

Ads/adh for how long continuosly?

The name "All day stretcher" is a bit confusing. Do people actually use it all day or is it more like 4 hours daily?

I have made myself a very nice all day hanger from hex nuts, soft shoe lace, tape and magnet. It weights just under 1lbs and i can wear it under my clothes whole day if i want to.

The question is: should i? Is it ok to hang such light weight for the whole day or should i stop after few hours?

Can very light hanging/stretching cause injuries over time that leads to ED?
Working...
X