Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compression hanger skin pull

Hey people,

How did you work this thing out, it seems that I always get a bit of it, especially left pubic side it's skin is pulled more then right side. Also, right now, pubic area doesn't hurt even tho it has pulled skin - I haven't followed strict rules of cloth then sticky tape, I do it vice versa, and also didn't measure 1.5 inch from coronal bridge to start wrapping - in case of 1.5 inch, it would start inside of my stomach. I put it in half, between pubic and coronal ridge, measured by eye. Also didn't pulled glans forward before tightening my hanger. In that case skin pull is quite painful. Basically doing it properly makes me in pain, doing my way it's less of a pain but still some stretch, much less compared to proper wrapping and placing

Any thoughts?

Originally posted by miki95 View Post
    Hey people,

How did you work this thing out, it seems that I always get a bit of it, especially left pubic side it's skin is pulled more then right side. Also, right now, pubic area doesn't hurt even tho it has pulled skin - I haven't followed strict rules of cloth then sticky tape, I do it vice versa, and also didn't measure 1.5 inch from coronal bridge to start wrapping - in case of 1.5 inch, it would start inside of my stomach. I put it in half, between pubic and coronal ridge, measured by eye. Also didn't pulled glans forward before tightening my hanger. In that case skin pull is quite painful. Basically doing it properly makes me in pain, doing my way it's less of a pain but still some stretch, much less compared to proper wrapping and placing

Any thoughts?
    Typical complaint of compression hangers...
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

not sure why anyone even bothers with compression hanging tbh. sounds horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by boners View Post
        not sure why anyone even bothers with compression hanging tbh. sounds horrible.
        I only wish everyone who's interested in PE would try one out and post how it felt. Unless they have masochistic tendencies the experience will be painful. I know I wouldn't be the voice in the wilderness....
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
        X